Losing the Dogs

I am SOOOOOOOOO happy this is happening. I think i'm unerstanding that they will be remaining together and being put up at Earl and Julies???

Even if I didn't get it exactly right, it is EFFEN AWESOME that you could all pitch in and help James and Wendy and their wonderful family like this. Just look what they are doing for his grandma ........... I am truly welling up with tears right now.

I love animals and know how they are part of our families
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :dontknow:

I LOVE YOU ALL :D :D :D

Reminising spelled it wrong but dont give a sh!t Going to miss my babies
IMG_1239_edited.jpg

srt10083.jpg

srt10084.jpg

MiscKitchen116.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1239_edited.jpg

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Thanks so much Scott
I hope it works out tom. but its good to know there is help all around.
Maybe I should list my car for sale in here again with all the good vibes running around

Demon 8 said:
Thanks so much Scott
I hope it works out tom. but its good to know there is help all around.
Maybe I should list my car for sale in here again with all the good vibes running around

Not a problem. We'll have to work out a little logistics, but shouldn't be a big deal.

Can't hurt, list it again!

This bad situation turned out great. Everyone here came together and solved it.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

"I love animals and know how they are part of our families "

I guess that describes VTCOA to a T !!!!:rock:

congrats bro. ken, earl, travis. you guys rock. they look like they are fine animals. seriously considering talking to the wife about the red pit. she looks like a sweet girl.

eddie102870 said:
congrats bro. ken, earl, travis. you guys rock. they look like they are fine animals. seriously considering talking to the wife about the red pit. she looks like a sweet girl.

Going to depend how well they get along with Earls Cat's, and current pup...:dontknow: I am liking the track of Ike, and it's looking good for me to make the GTG...:rock: going to be down to the wire for me that's for sure...we were told this morning to be prepared to be held over going off duty next shift...we will see what happens. I hope is smacks into Cuba, and looses its umph.

What time are you heading over to Earl's?
Julie said they have something later on so I am guessing we are going to try and be there by noon.

I know you guys might have figured out a plan, but to be honest fly your dog is not as expensive as I have seen, my pit had over 5000 flyer miles from Cali to mo it cost me on average 180 bucks 95-100 lbs look a American they where always the cheapest. If I lived on the east coast I would put them both in my truck and drive them to you, but since I can't I hope things work out. Also for those who are taking the dogs for you, tell them to expect a couple weeks of seperation anxiety, the two breeds you have get very attached to there owners, so be patiant with accidents, and don''t force the intro to other animals. Just my 2 cents before you intro them to the other animals they might live with take both animals for long walks to tire them down that way any pent up anxiety won't be turned into aggression, they know what is going on they can sense a change is going to happen so do it fast and don't stick around to long after they get settled, cause then they'll think there leaving with you. Hope everything goes well.

Demon 8 said:
What time are you heading over to Earl's?
Julie said they have something later on so I am guessing we are going to try and be there by noon.

Between noon and one;) :D

Devildawg...great info...and it is to be expected for the dogs to become stressed for sure. Continued love and affection, positive re-enforcement, and
"working them" is a must until they adapt. It is good that there is "always" someone home at Earls, and if the Pit makes her way here...even for the interim...or permanently...Dawn is home as well... so that certainly reduces the seperation anxiety versus putting them somewhere that they have 8 hours of "no one"... that could be costly (furniture), and turn them aggressive... we will avoid this at all cost. Furthermore, we need to keep an eye on the addition a third dog into the home this will often trigger a genetic pack drive. We will also discover each of the dogs prey drive this afternoon, and see who were dealing with.:dontknow: Controlled, methodical and smooth interaction is imparrative. At least were not trying to introduce two dominant females... inter-female dog fights can be fierce.
I am still debating bringing Dakota...and think he will be too much...so we will see how it goes at Earls today without him.

One question are any of these dogs fixed? If all of them are it will be alot easier.

DevilDawg3097 said:
I know you guys might have figured out a plan, but to be honest fly your dog is not as expensive as I have seen, my pit had over 5000 flyer miles from Cali to mo it cost me on average 180 bucks 95-100 lbs look a American they where always the cheapest.

I am starting to feel alot of pain especially after looking through old pics, seeing the dogs react to all the packing they know something is up and are getting closer to us. I would LOVE to have them with me I just dont have the funds. I haven't sold my car have a new 450 a month payment for the truck, somewhere around 7 grand on credit cards with the move and flight up a couple weeks ago, no job...YET. If I cant have them at least family will.

How many males and females again? thats good there fixed especially male's then it won't be so much as aggresion as pecking order, there always be an order when to or more dogs (males) 1 male 1 female useally the female will be the boss (except when they get horny, gee I wonder where men are like dogs came from lol) My female mastiff is a year younger and 100lbs lighter and she puts bubba in his place hes 220. Now if it is 1 female and 2 males you wont have to much worries becuase no matter how old the males are she'll be the pack leader. Thats why I asked about the fixed question It levels things out quit a bit.

Everyone has had their reproductive issues taken care of-Kenny just went to Earls to get the scoop. Thankfully, we have both had dog training before(Dakota was a therapy dog) hopefully things will work out like they are supposed to. It's certainly hard to lose a pet, but it's better than Grandma breaking a hip or having to "pen up" the dogs-that's no fair to human or dog.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back