Losing the Dogs

I'm checking with my sister to see if she is ready for another dog or two but I need to know if anyone can get these dogs to Austin, Tx? She had a Mastiff/Pit bull mix that died about 6 months ago. Kinda looked like your male.

Your Pups are beautiful, and the people on this forum are amazing. I have never seen anything like this in my life, we are family and friends and neighbors, all rolled into one amazing package.:rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Your Pups are beautiful, and the people on this forum are amazing. I have never seen anything like this in my life, we are family and friends and neighbors, all rolled into one amazing package.:rock: :rock: :rock:
Well said, and I couldn't agree more :rock: :D :rock: it's unreal :congrats: :congrats:

Basco has a new home at Earl's. I cried like a little baby but I know he is in good hands.
We are going to get Chanel's leg checked as she just started limping after some horseplay. We will go from there.
Thanks again Julie and Earl...how is he doing since we left

:congrats::congrats:

He will definitely be well taken care of there!!! And we will get pics every time we have a GTG over there!!!

Well I have to tell you..both dogs are great. :rock: :rock: Obvious they have been socialized and treated very well.
"Bosco" :p will have a great home at Earls...:rock:
(Hope it's going well for ya Earl. He has to be tired.)
Chanel (the Pit) is also a very good girl. She will be easy to work with, not a jumper, very affectionate, and has a great temperament. Soft mouth when given a treat.
I am sure all she did was strain her leg.:dontknow:
Hang in there James:dontknow: I am tired, and hitting the rack...I will call everyone tomorrow "morning" to see how the night went for y'all.:goodnight:

Demon 8 said:
How did night 1 go Earl

Jeeeezzz guys,let the man get some sleep !!! He's been up doing it Doggy Style all night long !!! :marchmellow:

James sent you a PM.

This is so awesome!! I am sorry that you couldn't take the dogs with you, I know what it feels like to give up a pup like that. But, I think it is awesome that they will both still be with "family"!!!!

Yet another "Job Well Done" by the VTCOA Family!!! It just don't get any better than this!!!!! :rock:

Demon 8 said:
Ken How is it going
Terrible ;)

Rides fine in the car...:driver:
Chanel002.jpg

Plenty of yard...
Chanel007.jpg

Just before we were both in a coma at halftime...
Chanel011.jpg

We will see how she likes the lawnmower tonight when I cut the grass...I almost got to push Dakota out of the way...Bart barks at it...:dontknow:

:D

Last edited:
Fantastic!!! :D :rock: :D

DevilDawg3097 said:
UH OH:confused: what happen?

I was being a smartass...:p Was in the middle of posting, and hit post instead of preview...:eek:
Chanel is very easy going, and will be easy to train. She is checking everything out right now...:rock: We will see how it goes from here.:)

A Rottie, a Pit..... now all you need is a Shep and a Dobie to "Collect all 4", Ken! :D :rock:

Chanel is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to have her, but Miss Kitty is .....well.... ummm.... "Special" and doesn't like animals very much. :eek: I wouldn't want her to get hurt (Chanel, that is... LOL! ;) )

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back