Louisiana (4)

this place is dead. Do you people ever care to meet up and cruise? I know yall dont go to the track any more if ever. I know we got some 10's within an hour or two or new orleans.

Whoever has that gray/silver RC 10 w/ a blower around kenner, id love to run you for fun whoever you are.

Last edited:
looking for someone more modded(actually a blower) and not 5 hours away. Thanks for the offer though.

Last edited:
You figured right good sir. If you had a blower i still would NOT drive that far. Which is why i am looking for that certain truck down here.

Last edited:
I Prefer no problem raceway because if I break Down, it is 90 min closer. I've said that before when you went to state capitol earlier this year.

Do you know a RC 10 with a roe or paxton local to state capitol?

Id be down to race ya. I know me and matt would be good with a little drive. Like he said maybe we ccan pick a track thats halfway. As far as that truck with the blower idk about it. Theres a truck up here with a blower on it

this place is dead. Do you people ever care to meet up and cruise? I know yall dont go to the track any more if ever. I know we got some 10's within an hour or two or new orleans.

Whoever has that gray/silver RC 10 w/ a blower around kenner, id love to run you for fun whoever you are.

Thats probably Cliff over at Southern Hotrod.

Id be down to race ya.
Thanks but looking at comparing a blower truck. I could always look at time slips for RC 10's with a blower but i havent found many that have a good set up and drivers. Most are dyno/show queens.
Rajun just wants to talk not race its ok
Is trash talking suppose to make me want to drive 5-6 hours to race a bolt on truck with some spray? When yall came down to State capital, I told you i was afraid for you to beat me. That ended the trash talk in that thread towards me.:dontknow:

I'm looking for a single cab with a blower just to compare. I'm not into the whole trash talking thing.
Thats probably Cliff over at Southern Hotrod.
The owner is on here. But im unsure if it's cliff. If he works at SHR, then he should have no problems making it 60'. The guys there know their stuff.

i dont see myself going back to the track until maybe the spring after Cruisin the Coast, if i break down id probably be missing Cruisin the Coast. Plus id like to do more mods before going back. No sense in my going back as is. I feel i cant do much better. Id like at least 4.10's and suspension before going back. I need to get my 60' down and hopefully make a 1-2 more mph on the back end.

Last edited:
Rajun just wants to talk not race its ok

I doubt he doesn't want to race. I couldn't justify driving 5 - 6 hours for a race unless there was $$$ on the line.

Do you have good rubber and a bigger shot? And I said more than 4 times so far that's too far if I break

We also brought my truck to the shop yesterday to get a wot box/2 step installed. That may be a couple weeks until it's done.

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back