• FastSRT19

Votes: 52 59.8%
  • outnumbered

Votes: 35 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i voted for FastSRT19 ,,,,,....... good luck to all

TNVIPER said:
If you dont like a nominee truck then vote for another instead of insulting.....every member here has a right to be nominated and treated respectifully............:thrasher:

Umm, La... :dontknow: Larry's right...

Scoobert's truck looks nice in this pic. This thread will only get ugly if everyone lets it. No sense in it though.

I voted it. Awesome pic Rich!

500snakz said:
wich 4 voted for scoobert?

You mean which 5. And I voted for red and RC.. I don't like CE's but I LOVE RC's... And frankly :dontknow: I don't give a damn.

if there are cast votes

are there forged votes:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :five:

scoobert got my vote well some people dont like him hey he uses his TRUCK and thats cool we are not voting for him per se because he is an inbred sheep fuggar but for the truck which is a perfect example of work and play combined

505'sFastestViper. said:
scoobert got my vote well some people dont like him hey he uses his TRUCK and thats cool we are not voting for him per se because he is an inbred sheep fuggar but for the truck which is a perfect example of work and play combined

HEY! i'm not inbred.
didn't know i was up. so here are some of the pics i got laying about.
562675886_ARpmq-L.jpg

562665602_tcRFw-L.jpg

P4190010.jpg

P4040010.jpg

P4030049.jpg

and yes thank you. it is a pickup. if i had Sheetrock in a viper car, then you can birch. its going to be looking better this year. got to get it back in shape. as well as a bit faster.

Yellow venom said:
What happened to the truck I nominated? (the Balck RC with the Viper rear valance and side exhaust)???

has no Star

Sorry

05QCSRT10 said:
Why did you change the picture of scooberts truck?

Heres the one I saw when I voted

Pic removed

And another good one

Pic Removed

Does it make a difference.... No, you would still feel the way you do right now

This is the Truck of The Month, not, "05QCSRT10 is the Ass of the Vote". Yes, I will remember! Just ask Dom

VJ

Last edited:
05QCSRT10 said:
Why did you change the picture of scooberts truck?

Heres the one I saw when I voted

And another good one

laugh if you want. that's the truck being a truck. and those 2 weeks alone the truck grossed $12,000. your truck ever make you money?

also FYI those photos are not public domain. copyright infringement is still a crime. so take them off your photobucket. if you want link them from mine.

ViperJeff said:
Does it make a difference.... No, you would still feel the way you do right now

This is the Truck of The Month, not, "05QCSRT10 is the Ass of the Vote". Yes, I will remember! Just ask Dom

VJ

Damn Jeff. I thought I was the perpetual Ass of the Month.:eek: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back