March 2009 VTCoA Truck of The Month - Vote Now

March 2009 VTCoA Truck of The Month - Vote Now

• FastSRT19

Votes: 52 59.8%
  • outnumbered

Votes: 35 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scoobert I'm taking back my vote. NO it has not made me 12k. It has however cost me plenty. Did you use your 12k to fix the poor truck? NEVERMIND. You'd just fugg it up again...there's always one in the family no one admits to beeing related to.:D

scoobert said:
also FYI those photos are not public domain. copyright infringement is still a crime. so take them off your photobucket. if you want link them from mine.

Are you refering to me?

If so, may I have your permission to display your truck in the TOTM?

If not, I will remove it by the end of the day and replace it with a self created picture.

No response, I will still remove it and put up a self created picture in its place.

I may have to ammend the Rules, if this is an issue

Ah **** it edit(bad word removed by VJ, we have good people here I chose not to offend)

Mod or Admin, please remove mr Scoobert from the poll and the TOTM 1st post

Thanks

Jeff

This post has been CC's to all Admins amd Mods

Last edited:
Doesn't matter, it was posted, and his threat to file legal action is being taken seriously, just like a bomb on a plane.

I love the VTCoA and I would hate to see something as simple as a TOTM put it in a awkward position because a member chooses to do so. Idle or not, I have requested help to resolve the issue and this Member will be respectfully and hopefully removed from the process.

Jeff

Last edited:
ViperJeff said:
Are you refering to me?

If so, may I have your permission to display your truck in the TOTM?

If not, I will remove it by the end of the day and replace it with a self created picture.

No response, I will still remove it and put up a self created picture in its place.

I may have to ammend the Rules, if this is an issue

Ah **** it edit(bad word removed by VJ, we have good people here I chose not to offend)

Mod or Admin, please remove mr Scoobert from the poll and the TOTM 1st post

Thanks

Jeff

This post has been CC's to all Admins amd Mods

i was not referring to you. however here is the direct link to the photo.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e167/scoobertscoobydoo/PA300016.jpg
you may link to it how you wish. if you prefer a small photo right click on the one in my sig and use that link.
or i can edit one for you.
i did not intend to create havoc. i believe the votes showed me to not be the winner, but i appreciate the nomination.

Last edited:
scoobert said:
i was not referring to you.

i did not intend to create havoc. i believe the votes showed me to not be the winner, but i appreciate the nomination.

The problem was, the photo I used was hosted by me. It put me and the people who own this site in an awkward position when you expressed your rights and to the use of your photo's. Anytime someone decides to use that kind of language, it is not exclusive to a single person, but inclusive to all persons. I know most people would be honored to be part of a TOTM. Some folks have faired poorly, however have still enjoyed the experience and to be part of the experience.

I just hope you understand, the removal was not vindictive, but done with respect to your expressed concerns.

Have a Great Day

Now, back to the March 2010 Truck of The Month - Vote Now!

For those that voted and now your vote is no longer there. Do me a favor and see if your vote can be recast (I don't know if it can, but I'm hopeful). If it says your vote has already been cast, then probably not.

Good luck to the remaining Truck of The Month Nominee's

Jeff
TOTM Ajudicator

No matter what the outcome, i AM honored to be up for TOTM.:D Thanks to Travis for the nomination!!! There are so many awesome trucks here, including Outnumbered's...that truck looks great. Love the low stance:rock: Picking one every month is damn hard. I would have posted more pics, but i don't have any really good ones, and my truck is at Tator's getting some mods, so taking new ones was impossible :p
Really, Justin and Tony have made it possible for me to do my truck up the way it is...maybe we should have a Vendor of the month lol :) :) :)

Thanks for all the hard work it takes to make the TOTM possible!

FastSRT19 said:
No matter what the outcome, i AM honored to be up for TOTM.:D Thanks to Travis for the nomination!!! There are so many awesome trucks here, including Outnumbered's...that truck looks great. Love the low stance:rock: Picking one every month is damn hard. I would have posted more pics, but i don't have any really good ones, and my truck is at Tator's getting some mods, so taking new ones was impossible :p
Really, Justin and Tony have made it possible for me to do my truck up the way it is...maybe we should have a Vendor of the month lol :) :) :)

Thanks for all the hard work it takes to make the TOTM possible!

You got my vote...good luck!!

OK....

Nobody has said anything so far, but if a Mod or Admin reads this post, could you you please change the title of the thread and poll to read March 2010 not 2009

I must be viper bit this month...... or just to damn excited about June!

Jeff

505'sFastestViper. said:
a totm first i love it i am revoting now now what drama the vtcoa is hahaha
it never fails to amuse me what kind of immature people we have here. guess i am not the only one, nor am i the only immature one!
what really strikes me as odd, is how old some of the people whom are immature are. i would really expect someone to mature in their 30's...
oh well. life goes on, and i don't get a tee-shirt, (i'm such a sucker for a tee shirt...)

Wow, just read through the last 6 pages. One things for sure, I can say my truck was involved in what is argueably the most controversial TOTM ever!

By the way, very nice CE...I voted!

Last edited:
its been a weird ass month for sure:vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back