March 2009 VTCoA Truck of The Month - Vote Now

• FastSRT19

Votes: 52 59.8%
  • outnumbered

Votes: 35 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
outnumbered said:
Wow, just read through the last 6 pages. One things for sure, I can say my truck was involved in what is argueably the most controversial TOTM ever!

By the way, very nice CE...I voted!

Its been so crazy, maybe we'll both be TOTM lol...Anyway we're all winners. Your QC is one of my favs...the way it sits, the hood, the wheels...Just plain SWEET! :D

We have two great trucks this month...both would be great representatives of our vehicles...

Sorry that Jeff once again got caught in the middle. He has suffered much...

EMT/SRT said:
I'd love to see a Venom Gen II hood with some CE stripes on it. Huh Rich? wink wink!

Hmmmmmm, are they still available?:dontknow: I was thinking the same thing!

Had to go with NE guy, Cause I love that Truck ....

I like the CE as well, Tough one ....

Jim

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
the hoods will be available for a long long time;) or at least until I kill the fabricators :D

I'll be contacting you sometime next week ;) I have to see what the bill from Tator's is going to be first :eek:

FastSRT19 said:
I'll be contacting you sometime next week ;) I have to see what the bill from Tator's is going to be first :eek:
Just for you info buddy, it takes them a couple weeks to build one, so you got time, they are finishing up one now going to arkansas, so it will be a couple weeks before another is ready or so , but it you get ready let me know ahead of time, they are fixing to be listed on ooobay, I put up some stuff on there today

Holy crap.. :deal:The first ever VTCoA recount. If I didn't see it for myself I would have never believed it.

Well Scoob, :dontknow: you had my vote fair and square dude. I don't know why you had to casually mention some legal jargon at all on here... And generally too without directing it to the person you claim it was intended for?!?!? ((tsk tsk)) Like Jeff said, it's like casually mentioning the word "bomb" on a plane in flight. This TOTM process was well in flight when I voted... And now you've gotten yourself blown out like an African Christmas Day bomber. Initially I would back you up on this but I just don't have the energy anymore. :rolleyes:Get yourself nominated next month and I'll vote your way again.

M'revote is in. I still don't like CE's very much. :confused:I can't wrap my mind around the blue.

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
And now you've gotten yourself blown out like an African Christmas Day bomber.

yeah but at least i didn't singe my JUNK in the process! oh well, my miss America pageant is still coming up, i can hold out hope for that. think i got a chance?
01trial.jpg

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
OUTNUMBERED IF YOU DONT POST UP SOME BETTER PICS OF YOUR TRUCK

YOUR GONNA GET BEAT BY A SISSY TRUCK:D

I'm just not much of a photographer. My best picture is in my signature. So it is what it is and I'm good with that. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back