May 2016 NE GTG IN CT?

19 days to go.

And due to some set backs I'm still not ready! Crap, crap, crap, crap.......

ok you need to get it together bro 17 days i think you need to take some time off of work and get this done i mean seriously its officially play time for the next 5 or 6 months so yea.

ok you need to get it together bro 17 days i think you need to take some time off of work and get this done i mean seriously its officially play time for the next 5 or 6 months so yea.

I know. Every damn time I look at her I just want to drive it.
I decided I'm doing the rims as well, I can't put this showcar paint job on it and have curb rashed rims with oxidation all over them. So my guy is pulling them all off, fixing them and we will be hydo dipping them.
He says it will be done in time and I have to believe him.

Hmmmm... Been a while and I was part of the OG of NE GTG's...

Just popped on since I am getting truck ready for the season... Been a LONG time...

It might rabbit, it might... :dontknow:

Did you ever see the pics from our first couple of GTG's there?

No but I would love too. I could use some better photos to update the FB event page. I could only find a few in the thread.

It might rabbit, it might... :dontknow:

Did you ever see the pics from our first couple of GTG's there?

Were you at the ones in 2013 or 2014? The last good one was in 2013 and I don't think there has been one since 2014. That one kind of sucked, people seemed to back out last minute and the majority of the trucks that showed up were regular Hemi trucks. Nothing against those people but I don't go to an SRT-10 event to look at a bunch of basically stock Hemi 1500's.

Were you at the ones in 2013 or 2014? The last good one was in 2013 and I don't think there has been one since 2014. That one kind of sucked, people seemed to back out last minute and the majority of the trucks that showed up were regular Hemi trucks. Nothing against those people but I don't go to an SRT-10 event to look at a bunch of basically stock Hemi 1500's.

No, you go to an event like that so the Hemi peeps can look at yours. Lol

well its a good thing everyone here has a v10 and no body better back out or i will find you.

After last year, that has been a thought of mine. Going from 10-15 saying yes now to only 3-4 actually showing up.

But my main concern as of now is that we have 16 days to go and my truck is still not ready for its debut. Although we did finially get the front lowered. So yeah, thats done.:slug:

After last year, that has been a thought of mine. Going from 10-15 saying yes now to only 3-4 actually showing up.

But my main concern as of now is that we have 16 days to go and my truck is still not ready for its debut. Although we did finially get the front lowered. So yeah, thats done.:slug:

Stop typing, start wrenching! :D

well its a good thing everyone here has a v10 and no body better back out or i will find you.

Just to clear the air... If somebody shows up with a bad ass Hemi truck that is supercharged, turbo'd, or just built and has some serious customizing then cool. I don't mean to sound like an ass to the Hemi guys that want to show up and check things out, I guess I'm just a little bitter about the last go round when like four 10's showed up, and like 6 basically stock Hemi trucks showed up and 2 more that had some mild mods, the nicest one was a 4X4.

dave you come up with alot of time to type on the forum i just wonder if we add up all that time youll find the missing time to finish ur truck

ok on a more serious note for those of us who have complete trucks and not rolling chassis.:D we have 2 weeks to go and who ever is meeting up with me on the i84 route tell me so we can set up a plan

dave you come up with alot of time to type on the forum i just wonder if we add up all that time youll find the missing time to finish ur truck

I come up with a lot of time because I'm a GREAT salesman, my shop guys are GREAT builders:D I did get some dirt under my nails today handing one of them a tool though.:beer:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back