May VTCOA TOTM Nominations!!!!!!

Since Psycho Mythic's truck is under a new name, new management and has undergone some major changes since the take over, I think it should be eligible to be nominated with the rest.

Venom Power said:
Since Psycho Mythic's truck is under a new name, new management and has undergone some major changes since the take over, I think it should be eligible to be nominated with the rest.
I really appriciate the support. I have always wanted to be apart of this forum and to be an owner of one of these Mythic trucks.:)

I DON'T THINK ANYONE SHOULD BE PENALIZED FOR BEING A NEW OWNER OF AN AWESOME TRUCK

I am not making the call, that's up to DOM and this is a tuff one. As with all the TOTM's up to this point, it has been as much about the owner as the truck.

Good Luck and I hope your in

Jeff

Good idea Jeff... Well said. We'll wait for Dom to pull his face from his own loins and make a decision on this.

Coley 1334 said:
i third :burnout: i mean his dam truck has fing roll cage :burnout:

Thanks for the support, gents.

If voted in, I promise to shoot better photos for the TOTM page.:D

(End campaign speech.)

Ram From Hell said:
Thanks for the support, gents.

If voted in, I promise to shoot better photos for the TOTM page.:D

(End campaign speech.)
Hey dangit, it took me an hour to get those freakin pics that large:D LOLOLOL

Stinker said:
Hey dangit, it took me an hour to get those freakin pics that large:D LOLOLOL
Now if you could just figure out how to enlarge your posted pics on Friday A$$:D

I nominate Earl's picture.:D

computer_Vehicles_Dodge_RAM_HFS_Edi.jpg

LOL! l'm waiting for the official ruling on Psycho Mythic's situation to throw my truck in the ring for June... l'm in the same boat, but as a new owner and forum supporter, l don't think it should really matter who owned or modded truck. Fellow members are doing the voting anyway, and if they think it's a 'grey area' so to speak, they'll vote that way, no?
We're up to 4 trucks for this month l think. Who's next?

Thanks for the nomination Ant-knee. It is much appreciated. As always we have so many beautiful trucks to pick from. I have no issue with prior trucks with new owners being winners again. They are all beautiful and special in their own way. Like snowflakes... ;)

The results.... right after this message from our sponsors

Stinkers Balls itch

SrtBrad said:
Don't you have refried beans to eat and sour milk to drink?:D :D :D

It Hwouldn't matter yet since I Hwon't be back in the country for another two Hweeks. But still Brad that's just so Hweird.

TREKER said:
Thanks for the nomination Ant-knee. It is much appreciated. As always we have so many beautiful trucks to pick from. I have no issue with prior trucks with new owners being winners again. They are all beautiful and special in their own way. Like snowflakes... ;)

That.... Sir was about the gheyest posts from you yet. Talk about Vipergirl or something... To redeem yourself.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back