Votes: 5 3.6%
  • TREKER

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • CARLWALSKI

Votes: 60 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
moparracing said:
eric's ramfromhell with the procharger, the hogan's manifold & the race seat/rollbar got my vote !!!! :rock:
post more pic's eric !!!:D

same here :rock: :rock:

ccfeyh said:
Hey, don't bail, crap last month my truck came in dead last, so what???

I consider it an honor to even be nominated for TOTM even though I knew I didn't stand a chance at winning.
This is exactly how I feel!!! I knew I was not going to win but love the thought of being in the same catagories as some of these other kick ass 10's.

DAM it so hard to choose i know a ton of time/money and hard work went into all of these rides gotta go with the themed one;) even tho that cage gives me boners when i see it :p :eek:

amtrucker22 said:
This is exactly how I feel!!! I knew I was not going to win but love the thought of being in the same catagories as some of these other kick ass 10's.

Same here Guys .... It was an honor for me to be in such great company. :rock: :D

Gotta stay with my local guy - Ya gotta see that paint up close, nice job Scott ....

Thanks ............ Jim

Last edited:
i voted but im not telling who i voted for (CARLWALSKI) because he paid me to vote for him. :) just playing nice trucks guys. hope mine will be clean enough to be on the front page one day. gl to all.

TREKER said:
Im takin my truck and going home :( ;) :D

I dont want to play with you guys anymore... :mad: :)

I know your just kidding, but these TOTM's can be an emotional roller coaster....:eek:

Hang in there, you've got an awesome Ride!:rock:

Jeff:D

ViperJeff said:
I know your just kidding, but these TOTM's can be an emotional roller coaster....:eek:

Hang in there, you've got an awesome Ride!:rock:

Jeff:D

Was kinda hoping to be the Sanjaya of the vtcoa this month. ;)

I can't believe I just voted for a black truck :eek: :eek: Maybe it was the right hand drive that influenced me :dontknow: ;) :D :rock:

Wifey said:
I can't believe I just voted for a black truck :eek: :eek: Maybe it was the right hand drive that influenced me :dontknow: ;) :D :rock:

I wont worry about my stocks anymore now...world will end soon so money wont matter..:p

TNVIPER said:
I wont worry about my stocks anymore now...world will end soon so money wont matter..:p
POW!!! SLAM!!! BOP!!! KABOOM ..................... :p :p :p :marchmellow:

Can I Split up my vote...I like Red and QC's....there is only one of each. Black is cool as well. Good luck to all.

Thanks to who ever voted for the BATRAM. As usual for any TOTM, all of them are worthy winners, not that one is better or badder, just comes down to personal preference in looks. Best of luck to everyone. I hope that members keep my RHD conversion in mind, that alone was the single biggest mod I have ever had done, time and $$$ wise. Cost wise, it wasn't far off being able to buy a second truck, a lot of effort to buy these trucks down under. Not only that, but it took 10 months after paying for my truck to have it up the drive and see it in person for the first time, being 8,000miles away makes things a little bit harder :laugh: Some more photos for the cause.......

Cheers,
Carl

THEBATRAM1-2.jpg

THEBATRAM10.jpg

THEBATRAM19.jpg

THEBATRAM15.jpg

THEBATRAM17.jpg

THEBATRAM16.jpg

Na na na na na nanana BATMANkaboom! kapow !kasmack!kabang!kapoof!kaslap!kacrack!Holy Batturd:rock:

you have to applaud all that work !and its blk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back