Votes: 5 3.6%
  • TREKER

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • CARLWALSKI

Votes: 60 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TREKER said:
Im trying to get some more votes by adding mods to my sig line. Even if I dont have them... :eek:

Its either that or win lotto, buy every truck that has not won TOTM to date and sit and ponder which truck to let win each month.
Haha, this sounds like a plan!

Carlwalski said:
I wish removing all the interior (twice no less) and converting everyting to the otherside of the truck was easy lol. You should be proud, like you, the majority of the work was done by myself with exception to the RHD (by law/to have it done properly), I just had to eat bread sandwiches and sleep on the couch for half of the year to pay for it. :eek:

Indeed.

You'll notice that I made no mention of the RHD conversion being easy. I followed the thread on that project, and know what a bitch it was.

Once more, big props for all the work you've done! It's a seriously sick look for this truck!:rock:

Likewise Ram From Hell, likewise. Your engine and your trucks performance most be extremely good! :rock:
This will probably sound strange but win or lose I may be selling the BATRAM and moving on to something else lol.

Cheers!

Carlwalski said:
Likewise Ram From Hell, likewise. Your engine and your trucks performance most be extremely good! :rock:
This will probably sound strange but win or lose I may be selling the BATRAM and moving on to something else lol.

Cheers!
What could possible replace the Batram?:dontknow:

Psycho Mythic said:
What could possible replace the Batram?:dontknow:
Nothing will ever replace it, it's too unique to replace. I am looking at an SRT8 Jeep with major mods (blacked out) of course. A nice daily driver with performance too boot. I'd like to get it around high 10s and 0-60mph in around 3.5 seconds. Plus have plenty of cash left over to save. Times are changing, just restructuring the toys. I love the BATRAM, always will but I just don't use it as much as I thought I would. I'll find it a good home, IF, I do indeed end up selling it. At this stage, if I'm even considering it then the future for the BATRAM with me doesn't look too good.

eddie102870 said:
dont feel bad psycho, i got beat out by anthony, only b/c he cried like a baby at the pcb gtg and everyone felt sorry for him. hell i even voted for him:D i'm proud he won. his rig deserved it. there will be other month's you still got a kick ass ride.:rock:

Sometimes, :dontknow: a grown ass man has to just cry like a little ass baby.

TREKER said:
Im trying to get some more votes by adding mods to my sig line. Even if I dont have them... :eek:

Its either that or win lotto, buy every truck that has not won TOTM to date and sit and ponder which truck to let win each month.

Why dont ya just buy the truck that is winning the poll?...Carl is talking selling the BatRam...buy it by April 30 and BAM!...you are the the May TOTM......This way Carl does all the work and you take all the glory..LOL..:D :marchmellow:

All those trucks are awesome,but I have to vote for my fellow Kiwi.Saw it in person before the last round of mods and it was cool then.Must catch up with Carl and see it in the flesh again before its sold.Go Batram!

carl truck is a beaut,...................................but how can you not vote for the ramfromhell. maybe todays dyno numbers will bring more votes

jtsdad13 said:
carl truck is a beaut,...................................but how can you not vote for the ramfromhell. maybe todays dyno numbers will bring more votes

...yeah, maybe some sympathy votes.:p

(See thread)

Busted Air-Bag Pics
BustedBag.jpg

BustedBagRear.jpg

The Family Pic (the dakota is my daily driver)
FamilyPhoto.jpg

Last edited:
TNVIPER said:
Why dont ya just buy the truck that is winning the poll?...Carl is talking selling the BatRam...buy it by April 30 and BAM!...you are the the May TOTM......This way Carl does all the work and you take all the glory..LOL..:D :marchmellow:

Who wants to drive a right hand conversion in the US? Actually it would be pretty funny pulling up to lights. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back