• MMMMMTORQUE

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • TREKER

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • CARLWALSKI

Votes: 60 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The BatRam is definitely the best monochromatic treatment yet, and I agree that a right hand drive conversion is one heckuva mod. He'd have my vote if I were not in the running myself.:rock:

Thanks for those who voted for the RHF!:congrats:

Here's some repost pix of the ProCharger and interior for those interested:

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

Ram From Hell said:
The BatRam is definitely the best monochromatic treatment yet, and I agree that a right hand drive conversion is one heckuva mod. He'd have my vote if I were not in the running myself.:rock:

Thanks for those who voted for the RHF!:congrats:

Here's some repost pix of the ProCharger and interior for those interested:

IMG_3120.jpg

What looks BatRam has on the exterior you have under the hood...:rock:

GO TO HELL..................:rock: :D :rock: ..............:congrats: :burnout: :congrats:

amtrucker22 said:
I think I am catching up :D :p
amtrucker22amtrucker22amtruckamtrucamtramtrucamtrucker22ker22ucker22ker22er22amtamtrucker22rucker22amtrucker22amtrucker22amtrucker22amtrucker22amtrucker22amtruckeramtramtruckamtamtrucker22rucker22er22ucker2222amtrucamtrucamtrucamtrucker22ker22ker22ker22:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

moparracing said:
it looks like you & RFH together couldn't catch the batram...... :(

Eh, there's always next month.:p

By then, I should have dyno results and photos from the track.

That might be tough to top.:D

TNVIPER said:
What looks BatRam has on the exterior you have under the hood...:rock:

If only it were as easy to remove, rebuild, re-install, and trick out an engine as it was to black out a truck.:D

BTW, with very few exceptions, I've done the installation work myself.;)

That may not matter to some, but I'm pretty proud of that fact.:p

Just want to say that each one of the trucks up for TOTM are outstanding and each owner should be EXTREAMLY proud win or loose. :) :) :)

I only had one vote sorry... :( :(

Ram From Hell said:
If only it were as easy to remove, rebuild, re-install, and trick out an engine as it was to black out a truck.:D

BTW, with very few exceptions, I've done the installation work myself.;)

That may not matter to some, but I'm pretty proud of that fact.:p

You should be proud...that is one awesome lookin engine bay..:congrats:

Ram From Hell said:

I wish removing all the interior (twice no less) and converting everyting to the otherside of the truck was easy lol. You should be proud, like you, the majority of the work was done by myself with exception to the RHD (by law/to have it done properly), I just had to eat bread sandwiches and sleep on the couch for half of the year to pay for it. :eek:

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
Na na na na na nanana BATMANkaboom! kapow !kasmack!kabang!kapoof!kaslap!kacrack!Holy Batturd:rock:

you have to applaud all that work !and its blk
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

So if my truck happens to become more beautiful and attractive over the next month could i still run for next months TOTM? (not that this will happen, i would just like to know the rules)

Psycho Mythic said:
So if my truck happens to become more beautiful and attractive over the next month could i still run for next months TOTM? (not that this will happen, i would just like to know the rules)

WHY YES.... YES YOU CAN!

dont feel bad psycho, i got beat out by anthony, only b/c he cried like a baby at the pcb gtg and everyone felt sorry for him. hell i even voted for him:D i'm proud he won. his rig deserved it. there will be other month's you still got a kick ass ride.:rock:

Im trying to get some more votes by adding mods to my sig line. Even if I dont have them... :eek:

Its either that or win lotto, buy every truck that has not won TOTM to date and sit and ponder which truck to let win each month.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back