Member's Calendar..

Sorry to disappoint you that there are no blue trucks in the calendar, old fact come true you just cant please everybody.

While I would have liked to have a bigger variety of colors in the calendar it just did not work out that way, I used what I had to make it the best I could.

Calendar Looks Good Even Without Blue, :aetsch: I Ordered 4 :rock:
Thanks For Doing This :burnout:

Nice, I did want to use that pic you sent me because its an awesome pic, but like you said it was a cell phone pic and would have looked terrible blown up full size.

Just ordered! Not sure how I feel about the "helmet" though. Covers the BEST part of the picture:D

Just ordered! Not sure how I feel about the "helmet" though. Covers the BEST part of the picture:D

LOL sorry bout that I didnt want faces and stuff to take away from the trucks, makes you look like a pro!

Cool to see my truck on the May page and my birthday is may 06 as well :D
Great job :top:
I like to have the VTCOA calendar but is it possible to ship it (usps) to my home in the Netherlands?

Cool to see my truck on the May page and my birthday is may 06 as well :D
Great job :top:
I like to have the VTCOA calendar but is it possible to ship it (usps) to my home in the Netherlands?

I am not sure about that, does usps ship to the netherlands? If it does and the site wont let you, let me know and we can work something out.

I am not sure about that, does usps ship to the netherlands? If it does and the site wont let you, let me know and we can work something out.

Hi AWE Daniel, Thanks for creating the calendar. I ordered 2 of them from Tokyo anyway. Hope, It will be OK. :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back