Modded 2005 SRT-10

don't call, don't text, don't email, don't write, don't facebook, don't yell, don't send smoke signals, don't light flares, don't use a mirror and the sun, don't write in the sand, don't send a message in a bottle, don't myspace, don't graffiti, don't write on a passing train, don't xbox message me or playstation message me...none of it...

you're dead to me.

troy, looks like you can still sky write dan......:shot::flybye:

How in the hell did you sell so fast? I've listed mine on eBay, auto trader, I even had a stupid for sale sign on my truck. I recently just gave up a week ago after about 7 months of trying to sell, and I had it listed for way less. Go figure, anyways glad you could sell!

How in the hell did you sell so fast? I've listed mine on eBay, auto trader, I even had a stupid for sale sign on my truck. I recently just gave up a week ago after about 7 months of trying to sell, and I had it listed for way less. Go figure, anyways glad you could sell!

Man I don't know bro...i pretty much posted it for sale one day, had a guy call the next, came looked at it a few days later and a couple days after that it was gone!

I really wasn't serious about selling it nor did I truely want to.... I kinda regret it alittle but in the end I know I'll be happier......Kind of a big shock and suprise on how quick it was gone.....

I sent you a message the same day I sent him one........guess he was faster on the reply. LOL Well it was local and that was a plus for me, didn't want to buy something with looking at it first.

Good luck with the sell.

Man I don't know bro...i pretty much posted it for sale one day, had a guy call the next, came looked at it a few days later and a couple days after that it was gone!

I really wasn't serious about selling it nor did I truely want to.... I kinda regret it alittle but in the end I know I'll be happier......Kind of a big shock and suprise on how quick it was gone.....

Here you go buddy you can always get one of these....I know it's not the same, but you never have to worry about gas. LOL :rock:

RAMsrtA_10.jpg

Here you go buddy you can always get one of these....I know it's not the same, but you never have to worry about gas. LOL :rock:

RAMsrtA_10.jpg

Lol if I get another it will be a rc....that im sure off! I really love the trucks.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back