Mopar at Mountain Thunder Denver CO

This is a cool feature at this track:

Track has a proprietary 'Track Cooling System' that is unique to the drag racing industry. This track cooling system lies in the concrete launch pad and circulates chilled water from a pair of 12,000 gallon underground tanks through over 15,000 foot of lines in the launch pad. The cooled area is 200' long; 40' behind the starting line to 160' past the start. Track temperature probes in the concrete, as well as surface reading show temperature reductions between 15-25 degrees.

So what times you shooting for considering it is 5800ft above sea level?

SrtBrad said:
This is a cool feature at this track:

Track has a proprietary 'Track Cooling System' that is unique to the drag racing industry. This track cooling system lies in the concrete launch pad and circulates chilled water from a pair of 12,000 gallon underground tanks through over 15,000 foot of lines in the launch pad. The cooled area is 200' long; 40' behind the starting line to 160' past the start. Track temperature probes in the concrete, as well as surface reading show temperature reductions between 15-25 degrees.

So what times you shooting for considering it is 5800ft above sea level?
it is a mathematical formula but i want to run low 10s high 9s at this elevation!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
it is a mathematical formula but i want to run low 10s high 9s at this elevation!!

I see where you're going with this......................

I'm going to crush the old record at the highest elevation track that I can find to put an exclamation point to the Brady Bunch record. :D :rock: :D

I want to see the record fall as well. Do us proud Dom. Don't worry you have at least a year or two before the Dominator comes out to play.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

SrtBrad said:

I'm going to crush the old record at the highest elevation track that I can find to put an exclamation point to the Brady Bunch record. :D :rock: :D

I want to see the record fall as well. Do us proud Dom. Don't worry you have at least a year or two before the Dominator comes out to play.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
thats the plan!!!!

SrtBrad said:

Go getum big boy............;););)

Also if anyone is going to be heading through Colorado Springs let me know. Id be happy to have anyone here. I could fire up the grill and pack the fridge full of good ole beer and other refreshments.

Sounds like I need to Bring my White Lightning up and Spoil all you Mopars fun.........But then again I would hate to rain on Anyones parade...LOL

You have fun up there...that is a good fast track even for a mile high...

Dom, Can't you wait and see what that truck will do at sea level!

Definitly in! Live just northeast of Denver in Brighton, if I can make it with my son & his Lightnin to FORD DAY, I sure as HELL will be there for a MOPAR event!!Lookin forward to it!!

rlgallert said:
Definitly in! Live just northeast of Denver in Brighton, if I can make it with my son & his Lightnin to FORD DAY, I sure as HELL will be there for a MOPAR event!!Lookin forward to it!!
sounds like a plan:D :D

358ciHD said:
Sounds like I need to Bring my White Lightning up and Spoil all you Mopars fun.........But then again I would hate to rain on Anyones parade...LOL

You have fun up there...that is a good fast track even for a mile high...

Dom, Can't you wait and see what that truck will do at sea level!
its a mopar event you no reading white boy....ford week is the week before ....get some rigs out so i can make some money fuggar!!!!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back