Mopar at Mountain Thunder Denver CO

505'sFastestViper. said:
well lets get the list going ....i have court on the 5th of may but hopefully i dont have to do anymore jail time........

Got my fingers crossed for ya!

I'll make you a deal Dom. If you beat the record with both the ET and your current trap speed world record then I'll drive out and do the video for free. If you fail at any of the current world records then you cover all my expenses for the drive there and back.

You Game?

c'mon all you Colorado area guys, make an effort to be at Bandimere Speedway Sunday! Weather going to be fantastic, it is a MOPAR event, & we get to see this beast that Dom has put together! Be a nice time for a GTG of sorts, hope to see several of you there!

Good luck Dom. I wish I could make it but my buddy just got back from afghanistan and I have to help him get some stuff done today. Have fun be safe and set some records sir!

11.9@126 first pass, 7010 DA, launching at 3k with no boost, 9psi max boost
10.79@128 second pass, launching on 7psi, 9psi max boost

JMB Justin said:
11.9@126 first pass, 7010 DA, launching at 3k with no boost, 9psi max boost
10.79@128 second pass, launching on 7psi, 9psi max boost
Great numbers for that altitude:rock::rock: bring him out here just 564ft da at RT 66 he will shatter records. Very Nice Both of you:congrats::congrats:

Corrected numbers for your DA VERY VERY NICE:rock::rock::rock:

Density Altitude:
feet above sea level
1/4 mile ET:
seconds
1/4 mile trap speed:
MPH

Stock and Mildly Modified Naturally Aspirated Engines
9.753 @ 141.161 MPH

Extensively Modified Naturally Aspirated Engines
9.969 @ 137.914 MPH

Extensively Modified Supercharged and Turbocharged Engines

10.339 @ 133.368 MPH

So technically DOM is the new record holder :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

http://www.dragtimes.com/da-density...10.79&mph=128&correctetmph=Correct+ET+and+MPH

I just got off the phone with Dom. The DA is 7100 ft and they will still make 2 - 3 more passes. I Think this will be the day the 3+ year old record will be broken. Justin get some good video for us bro.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

No more passes allowed, loading up soon, spun slightly and ran 11.73@130 short shifting on 12psi. Still a learning curve for all aspects of the truck, but a great first outing.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
No more passes allowed, loading up soon, spun slightly and ran 11.73@130 short shifting on 12psi. Still a learning curve for all aspects of the truck, but a great first outing.
Justin
and no kaboom,. that has to count for something:congrats: :congrats: :D

JMB Justin said:
Justin

11.73??? or 10.73:dontknow:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back