Mopar at Mountain Thunder Denver CO

I think this calls for a GTG of sorts! I know there are a few 10s out here, lets try to get them together! Got one of the stronger trucks comin up for some runnin, how about a bunch of us showin him some Rocky Mtn Hospitality! Besides, I need to meet up with some of you guys that I read your posts on the forum. Was in Grand Junction 3 times in last month, saw 3 QC but didnt get to speak with anybody, I know of 3 more trucks in my area. Lets see if we can make something happen, any ideas?

I WILL BE THERE!!!!! and since its my hood,if anybody breaks something and they are running those days i will givethem the parts just dont have mtrs or trans since i allready broke them

I just changed my ford Emblems to a dodge....do you think I might be albe to slip in undercover...LOL

I know it is an all Mopar event.........we went a few years ago and it was awesome to hear all them Hemi's...one cool thing was seeing the first Cummins powered dragster run..that thing kicked ass!

And yes..working on some rig work....Hopefully May will be better than the whole first 4-months of this year!

Damn just saw this tread:rock:

Shit dommy i will most definately be there!
Is there a list going i can add my name to?

Thats just before Panama Trip. WHy do you wanna go way out there? We have all seen Justin drive.

Funniest thing i have ever seen before.................................Justin at panama going down the track bouncing the the damn front bumper off the track and still ran 7's

Thats a long way to travel just to race cause "i hope it doesnt blow up and send a rod through the firewall and hit you in the face because that would hurt:help:"

GriffsSRT said:
Thats a long way to travel just to race cause "i hope it doesnt blow up and send a rod through the firewall and hit you in the face because that would hurt:help:"

OOOOOh that would hurt a tender one;)

But I guess we can get the hauler and go. Take a little VAC and leave there then go to panama early and make a gret road trip.........

I just got my 2nd set of fuel rails and stuff. Before I commit I have to get these on. I sold that last set. I need to get it put together before I commit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back