Mopar headers with catless midpipes

Hmmmm no takers yet. I know I would be in for 2k. But a year late for me. At 2k for Mopars that's $500.00 dollars cheaper then my American Racing Headers. I can't afford to have to sets.

GLWS.

What exhaust will these work with

Any catback will work with them. If anyone who has them installed can chime in or provide pics of their set up I would appreciate it.

The only problem (if you can call it that) is the Magnaflow is necked down to 2.5" and I believe the mid pipes are 3". You may need to modify the front of the Magnaflow pipes to accept the mid pipes.

I had a MagnaFlow catback before I switched to the MOPAR/Borla. No mods are needed, the mid pipes fit right in.:)

I had a MagnaFlow catback before I switched to the MOPAR/Borla. No mods are needed, the mid pipes fit right in.:)

Thank you for that oldcolt. :)

interested

Hello there,

Still up for sell?

Are they better than Belangers?

I can't decide which one to go..

Thanks,
Kuan

I can't say which would be better, but the MOPAR's have a certain cool factor in the way they are built. If you haven't seen a set, the driver's side has two tubes that wrap around the steering column. The wow factor when you pop the hood is great. People don't expect to see that!:rock::rock:

Hello there,

Still up for sell?

Are they better than Belangers?

I can't decide which one to go..

Thanks,
Kuan

They are still available, a lot of interest and questions but nobody has pulled the trigger yet.

I can't say which would be better, but the MOPAR's have a certain cool factor in the way they are built. If you haven't seen a set, the driver's side has two tubes that wrap around the steering column. The wow factor when you pop the hood is great. People don't expect to see that!:rock::rock:

I completely agree with this statement. The Bellangers will give you a cleaner look but the Mopars are just wild looking. Let me see if I can find some pics.

According to Mopar's website it says the headers will fit RC only. I have the part number for the QC headers but there are none of them left in any warehouse.

Last edited:
The Bellangers will give you a cleaner look but the Mopars are just wild looking. Let me see if I can find some pics.

TTT for pics!

33701570013_large.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic Chris

They do look great!!

These were the one's I had jet hot coated and put on the CE I had.
Whitetruck006.jpg

I appreciate that Kyle, they do look great especially with that supercharger sitting on top.

Well look what just arrived today. The 1st set of headers are in my hands and could be in yours in 3 - 5 days depending on shipping time. :D

IPHONE055.jpg

Great Christmas gift......for yourself!!!! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back