MOPAR Long Tube Headers w/Catless Mid Pipes & FREE SHIPPING!

Let me know what he says. I'm only in town until Sunday. :) :) :)

Jump on them guys... i just put my mopar lts on sat and one of the best mods next to sc.

Dustin1515,

Sorry I sniped ya buddy... glad to hear you're getting a set too! Can you do me a favor? If you email the seller today, can you tell him I'm in the middle of a 24 hour work shift, and can't access ebay so I don't know his email address to contact him, but will pay for the headers as soon as I get off work in the morning?

Thanks dude, hope to see ya at PCB!

I also got mine from him. I emailed him on his first auction for these headers and he gave them to me for a really good price. I had them coated and could not be happier with them.

kyle's srt10 said:
Somebody just snipped me too:mad: :( $965 was the winning bid

Well, to be honest the guy shill bids his auctions up. It happened 3 times to me. He sent second chance offers on them all, but I didn't take it until the last one where I knew his game and kept my final bid lower and that's what he offered the second chance at. I got them for less than your final bid :)

--wes

wesman said:
Well, to be honest the guy shill bids his auctions up. It happened 3 times to me. He sent second chance offers on them all, but I didn't take it until the last one where I knew his game and kept my final bid lower and that's what he offered the second chance at. I got them for less than your final bid :)

--wes

Well at $955 which was my high bid IMHO is a steal:rock: I'd for sure take them for that:D

I've sent the guy several messages through ebay and no replies.:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
Well at $955 which was my high bid IMHO is a steal:rock: I'd for sure take them for that:D

Exactly, my bids were at $11xx, then $10xx, then my $9xx bid. They are totally worth $1k, the kit is really nice.

--wes

kyle's srt10 said:

I've sent the guy several messages through ebay and no replies.:dontknow:
He was on holidays until today:D :D

I put my set on today and the catless mids with a strait pipe behind and my truck sounds so bad! It is so high pitched it almost sounds like a Honda

Got mine today and there top notch!!!:top: Sending headers to get ceramic coated.:rock:

Dustin1515 said:
I put my set on today and the catless mids with a strait pipe behind and my truck sounds so bad! It is so high pitched it almost sounds like a Honda

I've got a new Mopar/Borla catback if you are interested.

Ceramic Coating Mopar Headers

How much??

Did you ever find out what it would cost to coat the Mopar Headers? I was looking purchasing the headers but would definitely want them coated. Probably with Jet-Hot.

Did you ever find out what it would cost to coat the Mopar Headers? I was looking purchasing the headers but would definitely want them coated. Probably with Jet-Hot.

ya can call/e-mail jet-hot for a quote:rock::rock:

I paid right around $600 to have the headers and mid pipes jet hot coated in the extreme sterling.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back