MOPAR NATIONAL's - Upload Pics HERE!!

Craig said:
Rotflmao...exactly and no one better be tryin to take advantage of my gay he-she!!:mad:
:D ....................... Course :p

How ya been Craig - haven't talked to you for awhile. :)

Hangin in, just been busy workin! New job for a few months now after our audio/video shop unfortunately didn't make it, so been tryin to catch up on some things that took a back seat for awhile!! But such is life right..:dontknow:

Wifey said:
I will crown him with the new nickname of "Frosty the Ghey boy" for you :D

Dammit!! - where was his man purse anyways?? :dontknow: :p ;) :D

You just can't let it go can ya.:D He looks good with the blonde ghey lights. At least the man has hair.:idea:

She's got a point.... :rock: hello by the way Mrs. Mikey!! :star:
Mrs.Sickness said:
You just can't let it go can ya.:D He looks good with the blonde ghey lights. At least the man has hair.:idea:

Boy, I can't wait to see the vid of me missing 3rd so hard my hood came unlatched.
(no, I'm not kidding)

I can't believe I let Boomer talk me into running....damn him!

What I REALLY want to see/hear is NBT doing the track announcing of everyone as we ruled the strip for about 20 minutes.! :)

Notes:
- The VTCoA tent was the largest tent there (by a mile).
- Trucks out-numbered Vipers about 3 to 1.
- The Trucks were, BY FAR, the best 'cohesive' group of all the models represented. Walking around the grounds, there were only a few "stragglers". Of course, we did our best to introduce ourselves.

I must say I had a FANTASTIC time with everyone. I will EASILY do it again next year.
I'll get pics uploaded when I get back from the event tomorrow.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Kevan said:
Boy, I can't wait to see the vid of me missing 3rd so hard my hood came unlatched.
(no, I'm not kidding)

I can't believe I let Boomer talk me into running....damn him!

What I REALLY want to see/hear is NBT doing the track announcing of everyone as we ruled the strip for about 20 minutes.! :)

Notes:
- The VTCoA tent was the largest tent there (by a mile).
- Trucks out-numbered Vipers about 3 to 1.
- The Trucks were, BY FAR, the best 'cohesive' group of all the models represented. Walking around the grounds, there were only a few "stragglers". Of course, we did our best to introduce ourselves.

I must say I had a FANTASTIC time with everyone. I will EASILY do it again next year.
I'll get pics uploaded when I get back from the event tomorrow.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

what were the 1/4 times.......................????????????????

Nowwhat said:
what were the 1/4 times.......................????????????????
BeGood (and his son) have a complete listing and will be posting that shortly....including my embarrassing run.

PLENTY of pics and video of that as well.
Wait 'till you see my low rider hopping demonstration at 70mph. :)

I think Bone ran a 13.1 boomer a 13.4 I ran a 13.9 LOLO at part throttle:D

guys we got tons of pics and vids. IZ had the girls "wetting" themselves with a chicken bone!

Shawn cam back from the toilet and found a pic of someones testicals on his phone;)

Juan is our new video king:D

And I think Gary got laid:D

But we Know Eddie did:p :rock:

Edie ran a 13.7 , but it was back to his motor home:burnout:

Honestly everyone in this picture is the best group of people I have ever met:D
we'll do the names later, but I think you can pic me out , and Joanne, but the guest star from Washington is on the back row:dontknow:

Man I wish everyone could have been there, we had our own run down the drag with Ken doin the callin fromthe tower!

Raised a little hell every night! Burnouts in the road and parking lots!

And thanks to DJcherokkee lots and lots and lots of video!

Just got to thank Shawn , Gary , Jack and Patrick for letting us have such a great time!

OH AND RACHEL!!! WE GOT A SPECIAL PIC JUST FOR YOU BABE! JUST GOT TO BLOW IT UP !!loloLOLOL

Okay, what the hell is it with the majority of men that own these trucks.:confused: I swear that 90% of us have to shop at the Big and Fat stores.;) There is enough beef in this picture to feed a small country for 6 months.:D :p :) We need power adders just to haul our fat asses around.:D :p

Great picture Joanne:rock: and Stinker:rock: . Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and videos.

Stinker said:

guys we got tons of pics and vids. IZ had the girls "wetting" themselves with a chicken bone!

Shawn cam back from the toilet and found a pic of someones testicals on his phone;)

You guys were running your golf carts ? :dontknow: What were the truck slips ??? :D

Video ? Now theres proof :laugh:

Stinker said:

13's......:D ...glad the L boys weren't there.....

Nowwhat said:

yeppie...

I got the Slowest time, 16.16

almost 3 seconds behind wazzsup off the line,
(I know now why he gave me a Nats CD shortly before we raced, he knew I'd be fumbling with the stereo) :rock:

I realized the light had changed when I saw that big red beast launch, and there was no catching it once I started spinning. All for fun, and the pic I got leaving the line is priceless, And, if I launched first his truck would'a been in my pic, so another reason for sleeping @ the line...

It was great meeting those that weren't there last year, and next years gonna be even better...

My Nats Report

Well..I made it to the show yesterday..got there around 10 and the first guy I run into is Doneo..Gotta say there were some awesome trucks there but his is particularly sa-weet..
Alot of the guys werent there yet, but showed up at some point. I walked around looking at all the cars, and the new Challenger..Saw a couple Superbirds..One was for sale for 160k!!..:hmmmm2:
Went back to the tent and met the rest of the crew. Felt alittle awkward that I didnt know anyone, but they all made me feel right at home..
They all did their runs down the track and it was cool seeing them all lined up to run..:rock: We all walked around for awhile, then went backto the tent to shoot the shit.. We all decided to meet later to get something to eat..Im sure you will see some pics of the town we went to, and all the people..It was just incredible to see all the cars, and people there..Everyone went to eat, and I just kind of floated around for awhle..I went over to the resturant to say goodbye as I had to drive back to Cleveland last night. They all looked like they were having a blast, and I did witness something with a chicken bone...:bandit: :D I got back to my hotel in Cleveland at 3am..
All in all it was a GREAT day, and I am really glad I went. The people who were there are just about the nicest bunch you could ever want to meet. :rock:
Oh, Im the guy in the front on the left in the group pic, next to BeGood.
After this experience, put me down for the whole deal next year. Thanks to all you guys who were there. Your kindness and good humor was just awesome. :rock: :rock:

I'm back from the show. Lighter turn out today, but only by about 50%. Met some cool new guys from NY with a YF QC. They'll be joining the forum soon.

I'm a little toasty from the sun (80-85F and perfect all weekend!) and need a shower and some food. I'll get some pics up this evening.

Thanks to everyone for a great time all weekend long.
Super-props go to Bone for everything he did over the weekend (mechanic, cook, beverage manager, etc.).

Oh, in the group shot, I'm the guy in the black SRT Track Experience shirt on the left side.

I *will* be there again next year. Early. :D

Nowwhat said:

Mike, we have to make plans now to get there for next years Nats, and show the group what trucks are capable of.

GETERDONE.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back