MOPAR NATIONAL's - Upload Pics HERE!!

Nowwhat said:
just not on video....:D ...I have a nice pic of Uniboy backing up after running past the staging lights....
Hey thats messed up.:mad: :p Quit lying.:D

Back row right to Left
Tim Blue SRT10, Shawn Iltempered, Mikey The Sickness, Boomer Gary,Eddie, Ken (NBT) Sapetiem, kevan inthe black shirt.
next row
doneo, Wazzsup, Joanne, New guy , DJ Cherrokee,Begoods son, Racheal (Miss Boomer) Dawn ( MIss Eddie)
bottom row
Stinker, SRT-IZ-4ME,Bone, Begood, Riff69

And Thats ALL that were there:D
His name is Brian.
He's from Hagerstown, MD and drives a nice CE.
I think he's a member here.

PICS ARE UP!

Sorry there weren't more. After losing to Boomer using my special "miss 3rd" technique, I decided to put the camera away. :)

THURSDAY:
Hooked up with Rocketman, Rocketman's Mom, and Sapetiem (Michael) at a restaurant off of Brice Rd.
PIC

Bone and IndyCoder showed up shortly thereafter and we headed to Applebee's for some grub and brew.
PIC

FRIDAY:
Hooters parking lot got their fair share of toasty rubber. LOL
PIC

Normally my craptastic camera takes craptastic pictures, but this one came out pretty damn nice:
PIC
Such a great looking truck:
PIC 1 - PIC 2

If I'm not mistaken this is MoPower before:
PIC
...and after.
PIC
:burnout:

SATURDAY:
Now there are some good looking vehicles...
PIC 1 - PIC 2

"Oh, there are so many of us you'd like us to use two lanes? Okay...."
PIC

More group shots before the Fun Run:
PIC 1 - PIC 2 - PIC 3 - PIC 4 - PIC 5 - PIC 6

"Wow, your truck looks good."
"No, your truck looks good."
"Let's just settle this right now. WE look good."
PIC

"Come on. Just smile. Just do it a teeny bit for the camera...."
PIC

Moments before I was tapped on the shoulder by a guy saying, "Come on, Kev! I'll do it if you will!"
PIC
Famous last words, right? :)

Nowwhat said:
Holy Ryan Seacrest batman.....has Sickness..."frosted" is hair.............?.....................what a mo.......:D
I know you would say something Brady........I did that special for my friend Darksyde....he could'nt be there...I did it as a tribute. I know I look like a Mo and that's ok with me.....:p

Great pics Kev.Itis a nice visual reminder of the good times and good people that we met this week.:D :D

All of you that didn`t attend missed a great time.

We are talking about a GTG in mid /late JAN in St.Augustine/JAX FL .What do you think?

A function @ Roe Racing ?

Deep sea fishing out of Mayport ?

Day trip to Disney for the famlies/kids?

ROKTMAN said:
I just wanted to echo the sentiments of all the great guys and gals we met there.There are so many great people to list like Bone,Shawn,Doneo,Kevan,DJ Cherokee,Tim ,Phil,Wazzsup,Ken(NBT),Sapenteim,Iltempered,Eddie,madduc,Riff ,Brian and a bunch I forgot to mention here.

Mikey came walking across the parking lot around midnight Friday when I was out by my truck.I was shocked since I didn`t know he was even coming and two I didn`t see him in the group of trucks coming from the burnouts on Brice Rd.

He even hugged me (in the MOST heterosexual manner possible I might add):D :D
You needed the hug Dave.....It's all about the people and the brotherhood of this site as I explained to you on Friday night.......That part I liked best was the Dear in headlights look you had when, I drove past you in Boomer's truck and said........What's up Sweet cheeks....That was classic :p Glad you had fun Dave..........:D

Well gang...made the flight home "fine".... obviously.

Checking out some of the pics....look great.
There are lot's more coming that's for sure.

Can't even begin to express what a great time I had, and what an honor it was to get the chance to meet our members / family.

Thanks Everyone.

I'm a bit "beat up" right now... so I am hitting the sheet's....:goodnight:
Hit ya in the AM...:D

Out'

TheSickness said:
That part I liked best was the Dear in headlights look you had when, I drove past you in Boomer's truck and said........What's up Sweet cheeks....That was classic :p Glad you had fun Dave..........:D
:D :D

Nowwhat said:
I will go if you tow me there.....:D

I can if you we can get a trailer that will hold both trucks. The dually is good to go, and so am I.

Need a BIG goosneck trailer, maybe a stacker.
Maybe a toterhome and a stacker.
Need toterhome with 550 CAT and 12 speed allison, and 36' stacker with HD lift.

Now that would be hot to unload 2 silver SRT's and put on a show.

FSTJACK said:
I can if you we can get a trailer that will hold both trucks. The dually is good to go, and so am I.

Need a BIG goosneck trailer, maybe a stacker.
Maybe a toterhome and a stacker.
Need toterhome with 550 CAT and 12 speed allison, and 36' stacker with HD lift.

Now that would be hot to unload 2 silver SRT's and put on a show.
Maybe we could get one of those car haulers for 5 or 6 trucks.:idea: :D

Mrs.Sickness said:
You just can't let it go can ya.:D He looks good with the blonde ghey lights. At least the man has hair.:idea:
I am so with you girlfriend!! :rock: ;) :D - they gheylights are perfect ;)

SRT-IZ-4me said:
What i was told was that NATS are held here every year. This was the 26th annual, and what i mean by here is that we are still in Columbus airport waiting to go home. Shawn, Ken, and i say what up to everyone...:D We have tons of new pics still to be posted.:rock:
Coooooooooooooooooooooooool:rock: Looks like a super fun time - wish we coulda all been there. Glad to see Mikey was able to make it :D

AND- there was a definite shortage of RED!! :eek: - we need more representation :)

Last edited:
Silverback said:
These are day 1 pictures are from Shawn (Illtemprd).

Dam Dave - I cannot believe you didn't wear a VTCOA t-shirt!!:dontknow: - Efool - ick.:(

Looks like everyone is having a great time!! :dancing:

Well we just made it home....and like ken said, I'm beat:( hit you guys up in the AM......

SRT-IZ-4me said:
Well we just made it home....and like ken said, I'm beat:( hit you guys up in the AM......
Cool - glad you alls made it in safely :D

See now I am all jealous and everything. I guess I will have to schedule my leave next year around Nats time. Thata way I can meets all yous guys. I am glad you all had fun. :rock: :rock:

Ok, I am getting caught up here at work so I will post everyone's times shortly. Let me say this to all of you, don't come to this track thinking you are going to turn a good time, YOU WON"T. This track is slicker than runny boogers with mobil 1 poured on top. I have gotten 90 feet of rubber (measured with a tape measure) shifting to second on the street, but I know I spun way more than that on my pass. I don't think they sprayed the track at all. However the fun we had can not be replaced by anything in the world. To all of you that didn't make it, we all truly had a better time than we are able to use words to discribe to you here, Only Silent D could put what it was like into words, yes it was that great.

Bill.

OK everyone here is run down for you, this info was compiled by my son Will.

Number of trucks at the tent on Saturday;

Black..... RC 7..... QC 3

Silver..... RC 2..... QC 1

Red........ RC 0..... QC 2

Yellow.... RC 0..... QC 1

White..... RC 2

Blue....... RC 1

Total trucks.... 19

Here is run down of the 1/4 times, keep in mind we could only make 1 pass.

Member name R/T ET MPH

Bone -.113 13.135 109.72
madduc .541 13.507 104.18
Begood .126 13.617 105.83
Wazzsup .503 13.657 103.27
Eddie .364 13.783 101.35
Stinker .295 13.905 102.99
Boomer .017 13.928 101.46
Sapientiam .187 14.466 97.01
Streetwitch? .156 14.863 100.59
DJ Cherokee .719 15.199 92.29
Kevin .605 15.763 87.32
Doneo .631 15.848 86.56
Bluesrt-10 .790 16.165 85.44

I don't know who Streetwitch is, but all are welcome.

Bill.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back