MOPAR NATIONAL's - Upload Pics HERE!!

Looks like fun

Hey guys and gals looks like one hell of a time, wish I could have been there:( Where will next years NATS be held?

FSTJACK said:
Mike, we have to make plans now to get there for next years Nats, and show the group what trucks are capable of.

GETERDONE.

I will go if you tow me there.....:D

BlackRamSrt10 said:
Hey guys and gals looks like one hell of a time, wish I could have been there:( Where will next years NATS be held?
What i was told was that NATS are held here every year. This was the 26th annual, and what i mean by here is that we are still in Columbus airport waiting to go home. Shawn, Ken, and i say what up to everyone...:D We have tons of new pics still to be posted.:rock:

So it was the CD you were fumbling with !!!!

BlueSRT10 said:
yeppie...

I got the Slowest time, 16.16

almost 3 seconds behind wazzsup off the line,
(I know now why he gave me a Nats CD shortly before we raced, he knew I'd be fumbling with the stereo) :rock:

I realized the light had changed when I saw that big red beast launch, and there was no catching it once I started spinning. All for fun, and the pic I got leaving the line is priceless, And, if I launched first his truck would'a been in my pic, so another reason for sleeping @ the line...

It was great meeting those that weren't there last year, and next years gonna be even better...

I still think the problem was your helmet........ As you can see.....reaction time was off.....but I am driving a sled.............with 2 extra doors.

Attachments

• Time.jpg
    Time.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 46
WAZZSUP said:
I still think the problem was your helmet........

LOL...:thrasher:

Next year I won't answer my phone, while loading a CD in the stereo, and trying not to spill my beer all while I'm supposed to be watching the tree...:sleep:

trust me i had the slowest 1/4 mile time, it was my first time, never driven so bad in my life , but it was still fun, wish more of u could have been next year

Back row right to Left
Tim Blue SRT10, Shawn Iltempered, Mikey The Sickness, Boomer Gary,Eddie, Ken (NBT) Sapetiem, kevan inthe black shirt.
next row
doneo, Wazzsup, Joanne, New guy , DJ Cherrokee,Begoods son, Racheal (Miss Boomer) Dawn ( MIss Eddie)
bottom row
Stinker, SRT-IZ-4ME,Bone, Begood, Riff69

And Thats ALL that were there:D

MUST SAY THANKS jACK SILVERBACK

Thanks guys for dinner last night it was awesome and everyone had a blast!

of course the restaurant cleared out while we were there!LOLOLOL Ruby tuesdays will now be known as Ruby VTCOA's trust me on this,
Oh and guys the women especially want to thank you since they all four had at least 5 or 6 drinks a piece!!!:D Some of us had a very very very good night!!!

Oh and Buffalo wild wings will never be the same either, I would imagine Megan is still talking about that night!:D

DUDE.......it's coming, sorry

not a hemi said:
trust me i had the slowest 1/4 mile time, it was my first time, never driven so bad in my life , but it was still fun, wish more of u could have been next year

It will be uploaded in less than an hour.....bout the same time between the light....and your launch!

Stinker said:
Back row right to Left
Tim Blue SRT10, Shawn Iltempered, Mikey The Sickness, Boomer Gary,Eddie, Ken (NBT) Sapetiem, kevan inthe black shirt.
next row
doneo, Wazzsup, Joanne, New guy , DJ Cherrokee,Begoods son, Racheal (Miss Boomer) Dawn ( MIss Eddie)
bottom row
Stinker, SRT-IZ-4ME,Bone, Begood, Riff69

And Thats ALL that were there:D
Plus that good looking guy in the bottom row left side in the orange X-metal is me:D

Looks like something we've all done once in our lives....................Poor bastage.......

SD

Silent D said:
Looks like something we've all done once in our lives....................Poor bastage.......

SD

just not on video....:D ...I have a nice pic of Uniboy backing up after running past the staging lights....

I just wanted to echo the sentiments of all the great guys and gals we met there.There are so many great people to list like Bone,Shawn,Doneo,Kevan,DJ Cherokee,Tim ,Phil,Wazzsup,Ken(NBT),Sapenteim,Iltempered,Eddie,madduc,Riff ,Brian and a bunch I forgot to mention here.

Mikey came walking across the parking lot around midnight Friday when I was out by my truck.I was shocked since I didn`t know he was even coming and two I didn`t see him in the group of trucks coming from the burnouts on Brice Rd.

He even hugged me (in the MOST heterosexual manner possible I might add):D :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back