Mopar Nats 07, Pictures & Video

Very cool. Can't wait to see more pics and some video. I wish I could have gone. Have fun for me guys. Also email me the pics to:

[email protected]

I am doing a VTCOA video of all different events and functions. I'm trying to get as many pics and video as possible.

Keep em coming.:rock: :rock:

Here's a few we took

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

Low Blow

Rice Eater said:
sweet so what happened today on the track!???

Well Rice, from what I saw everyone was running low numbers. It was very hot. I rand 13.91 (horrible). Several others reported the loq numbers too.

Perry:(

Many of us have not been on the strip...just too slick...today maybe...looking forward to Bone, Stinker, JMB, Boomer runs...

Best SRT 10 yesterday: 13.3, belonged to a Night Runner...he can claim the Friday championship it he wants...

Prof said:
Many of us have not been on the strip...just too slick...today maybe...looking forward to Bone, Stinker, JMB, Boomer runs...

Best SRT 10 yesterday: 13.3, belonged to a Night Runner...he can claim the Friday championship it he wants...

OK..... I'M THE FRIDAY CHAMPION THEN........... 13.3 W/ A 2.0 6O' :D :rock:

HERE ARE SOME OTHER PICS.......... FROM LAST NIGHT

Attachments

• DSC02077.jpg
    DSC02077.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC02078.jpg
    DSC02078.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC02079.jpg
    DSC02079.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I toyed with the idea of getting up around 3 am driving to the Nats, spending the day and driving back later tonight..That plan was foiled when I remembered a meeting I have today at 10..I would have to be back by tommorow as I have a company function in the afternoon..
I REEAAALLYY wanted to be there this year..Just not possible..
Someone please have a beer or 2 for me...Thanks

Prof said:

Roy,

Did you run your slicks??

OK GUYS... TODAY WAS AWESOME... WE ALL LINE UP TOGETHER.... ALMOST EVERYBODY RUN AT THE TRACK.......
MY TIME WAS 13.4 IT'S TO HOT AND THE ALTITUD KILL SOME POWER...
SOME S/C GUYS RUN 12'S:rock: OTHERS..... NEED SLICKS.... 1 TRUCK BROKED DOWN:( BUT I WON'T SAY WHO......
HERES A VIDEO FROM YESTERDAY...
FIRS RACE... OUTNUMBERED (RON) VS (NETHAN)
SECOND RACE SPEED RACER VS DJ CHEROKEE (ME)

Ok a few details, others will fill in later...

Beautiful day but hot! Kevin's state is wonderful and he has been a wonderful host.

None of us were racing this morning...let me just say...physical reactions to withdrawal from beverages....

No one ran in the early afternoon, we were just talking too much...

Then NBT set up a fun run...those of us that got our trucks "teched" could run all out, but those that had not intended to race and not gone through technical inspection could run but had to run over 14, or get kicked out.
We all went out at 4:30 (well 80% of us)...we all lined up together...

It was a not nice.

Someone failed to tell the lane staff that it was ok for the non-tech'ed trucks to run...so they got turned back...the ones that were tech'd, ran.

Stinker was limping at a 12.0...
Bone spun his way to a 12.20
JMB ran his usual 12.50

One new truck that joined us didn't understand staging and got confused...

DJ ran a 13.4 to back up the 13.3 yesterday.

Boomer could not run his truck due to fuel pump issues...
My clutch is toast

Looks like Bone spun a main bearing on his 'easy' run...

Stinker was really just going through the paces and not getting after it...it was really not a good day for the fast boys...

Comment overheard after Stinker ran his 12.0 "I think I ran a 12 flat on street tires and no spray..." I don't remember exactly who said it but he flew in from the left coast, and has a shamrock tatoo on his leg...

Many will be limping home tomorrow, but it has been a blast.

FstJack made some huge headway in establishing a good relationship with the Viper people...we were sharing equipment and advice...Jack was working the political angles very well...

More later...

Prof said:
....and has a shamrock tatoo on his leg...
I was trying to think of something more ghey (like Richard Simmons felching Jim J. Bullock) but I couldn't come up with anything.

:D
Pics coming soon!

Prof- Want to have a New Clutch party at Boomers? I'll bring the beer....

I AM DEF. GOING NEXT TIME AROUND. LOOKS LIKE U ALL HAD A TON OF FUN. MUST OF BEEN AWSOME SEING ALL OF THOSE SRTS EVERYWHERE!

Kevan said:
I was trying to think of something more ghey (like Richard Simmons felching Jim J. Bullock) but I couldn't come up with anything.

:D
Pics coming soon!

Prof- Want to have a New Clutch party at Boomers? I'll bring the beer....

you mean like a 5150 Van Halen tattoo...bwwaahahahaha

Kevin, I think we could arrange a coordinated trip!

Bet Marty and Gary could do two in a day, and we could spend one night, and leave the next day!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back