Mopar Nats 07, Pictures & Video

NBT said:
No bro...were here at the Hotel, and getting ready to hit the steak place across the street. I am leaving in the am...after I get Jack to the airport.:D Then on a 16 hour road trip... hope the clutch makes it:dontknow:

Why is it, every time you are in a pic, your the only one with a beer in your hand? :dontknow: :D :rock:

Sounds like everyone was having a blast after MRSSRT10 and I left Friday.

Was great to meet everyone and to see Bone and Ken for a second time in a week..

I think me and the MRS will plan on attending this event next year for the entire time. Now, which sled to bring? lol

Will get some pics up this week of the NAtionals. We just got home (Finally) after a 5110 mile road trip that took us through 18 different states in 11 short days.
So we are a bit tired. lol

Sounds like you guys had a blast!!! Can't wait to join in the festivities next year!! Have a safe ride home Kenny and everyone else! I'm sure your clutch will make it!

Black1 said:
Why is it, every time you are in a pic, your the only one with a beer in your hand? :dontknow: :D :rock:

ahhahahahahahaha!!!! Exactly what I was thinking! What up Jake!!?? You coming to BBQ next weekend!?

1bad4dr said:
Sounds like everyone was having a blast after MRSSRT10 and I left Friday.

Was great to meet everyone and to see Bone and Ken for a second time in a week..

I think me and the MRS will plan on attending this event next year for the entire time. Now, which sled to bring? lol

Will get some pics up this week of the NAtionals. We just got home (Finally) after a 5110 mile road trip that took us through 18 different states in 11 short days.
So we are a bit tired. lol

Ron, amazing road trip you just had! Great to see you multiple times in multiple states! :D

I sure didn't. We were right in front of the main entrance where the band was last year. We left about 11 pm so we could get some sleep before the drive today. Sorry we didn't get to see you Tom. We cruised up and down the boulevard around 9 or 9:30 in the Coronet so might have missed you during that time.

Rice Eater said:
Sounds like you guys had a blast!!! Can't wait to join in the festivities next year!! Have a safe ride home Kenny and everyone else! I'm sure your clutch will make it!
next year we are gonna caravan the whole way up ya crazy bastard...gotta love the rest stops!! :canabis:

mopower1958 said:
I sure didn't. We were right in front of the main entrance where the band was last year. We left about 11 pm so we could get some sleep before the drive today. Sorry we didn't get to see you Tom. We cruised up and down the boulevard around 9 or 9:30 in the Coronet so might have missed you during that time.

Your in the video hitting town in the still shots w/the trailer
Heath video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6586713806821640850&hl=en

JRSVIPR said:
Here you go. Oh, You ment of the Nats huh?;)

J.R.
yes, Nats not Nuts :D :D :rock:

mopower1958 said:
So make YOUR plans now to catch the SRT train next year from the West as a few members are bringing their trucks from the west.:rock: :rock:
Get on board the Love Train ................. :rolleyes: Maybe I can ride with Mike Brady :D :D :D How bout it Mike :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :D

I will even TRY to be Nice .............. LOL

I'm home too, got here earlier today, and have been cleaning ever since. Had a great time again this year, seeing people from last 2 years and making new friends with similar interests is always an exciting experience...

Sounds like everyone's motel adventure went well, I know mine did, no door dings or scratches so I'm happy, I've stayed at the same place for at least the last 5 years in a row, and already had reservations, maybe next year I'll move over to wherever ya'll are, but only if there's gentlemen's clubs (strip joints) within walking distance...( Columbus' working mom's depend on outoftowners ya know :D )... Seriously though, I went to an awesome street party Friday night near downtown Columbus, at an Easyriders store that was well worth the trip into town :rock: ...( Well only if you like really friendly, nearly naked women everywhere ya look )...

Everyone's trucks looked great, and Ron it was so tempting, man your truck definitely could have been voted cleanest there, those wheels look awesome.

Oh and I met and gave this address to 3 SRT 10 owners that said they'd never heard of us but that they'd stop by sometime.

And again, it's an honor being part of this club with such good peole for members, ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back