Mopar Nats 07, Pictures & Video

Great pictures.....wish I could have been there......I will make it next year..:):)

This AM I saw NBT, Iltemprd, Izzy, Fstjack and Stinky download what must have been 700+ pictures...

when everyone gets settled there should be quite the photo essay...

things to look for:

1) Any pic with NBT sober....gonna have to look hard
2) Any pic with Kevan wearing a shirt....
3) Any pic of Eddie without a beer in his hand
4) Any pic of Stinker not violating a male
5) Flying luggage
6) 12 second twin turbo trucks
7) the ambulance that came for Rokt when he needed more attention
8) pics of Rokt 15 minutes later eating burgers
9) Justin running real...real fast on street tires....full psi
10) Jack in a mumu
11) burn outs
12) cops
:D

Nowwhat said:
This AM I saw NBT, Iltemprd, Izzy, Fstjack and Stinky download what must have been 700+ pictures...

things to look for:

5) Flying luggage
10) Jack in a mumu
11) burn outs
12) cops
Damn I got a woody... I soooo miss out this year.

Paul

BlueSRT10 said:
I'm home too, got here earlier today, and have been cleaning ever since. Had a great time again this year, seeing people from last 2 years and making new friends with similar interests is always an exciting experience...

Sounds like everyone's motel adventure went well, I know mine did, no door dings or scratches so I'm happy, I've stayed at the same place for at least the last 5 years in a row, and already had reservations, maybe next year I'll move over to wherever ya'll are, but only if there's gentlemen's clubs (strip joints) within walking distance...( Columbus' working mom's depend on outoftowners ya know :D )... Seriously though, I went to an awesome street party Friday night near downtown Columbus, at an Easyriders store that was well worth the trip into town :rock: ...( Well only if you like really friendly, nearly naked women everywhere ya look )...

Everyone's trucks looked great, and Ron it was so tempting, man your truck definitely could have been voted cleanest there, those wheels look awesome.

Oh and I met and gave this address to 3 SRT 10 owners that said they'd never heard of us but that they'd stop by sometime.

And again, it's an honor being part of this club with such good peole for members, ;)

Tim, glad you made it home safe and sound. I'm glad we were able to meet and that I could see #6--it is absolutely beautiful!

Nice meeting alot of you dudes for the first time. Lets see even though ICRS,without peeking :

Nowwhat, Outnumbered, Fastjack, NBT, Doneo, DjCherokee,Bone, Steve Austin,Iltemprd, Wazzup,Moparman?,Izzy, Bone, who'd I miss? Your all a bunch of KICK AZZ dudes. Great seeing all my "old friends " too

Where were all you guys on Heath? Sorry I missed the BBQ but had to race back to hotel for some pressing issues. I finally shot back over to Heath only to hear that noone was coming! .. It was a great show.. Something right out of American Grafittii.. Hope to see you all soon!

Steve

nycstev said:
Nice meeting alot of you dudes for the first time. Lets see even though ICRS,without peeking :

Nowwhat, Outnumbered, Fastjack, NBT, Doneo, DjCherokee,Bone, Steve Austin,Iltemprd, Wazzup,Moparman?,Izzy, Bone, who'd I miss? Your all a bunch of KICK AZZ dudes. Great seeing all my "old friends " too

Where were all you guys on Heath? Sorry I missed the BBQ but had to race back to hotel for some pressing issues. I finally shot back over to Heath only to hear that noone was coming! .. It was a great show.. Something right out of American Grafittii.. Hope to see you all soon!

Steve

My boy's enjoyed seeing the first Roe Super Charger on the truck of yours. Glad you made it home safe.

BlueSRT10 said:
I'm home too, got here earlier today, and have been cleaning ever since. Had a great time again this year, seeing people from last 2 years and making new friends with similar interests is always an exciting experience...

Sounds like everyone's motel adventure went well, I know mine did, no door dings or scratches so I'm happy, I've stayed at the same place for at least the last 5 years in a row, and already had reservations, maybe next year I'll move over to wherever ya'll are, but only if there's gentlemen's clubs (strip joints) within walking distance...( Columbus' working mom's depend on outoftowners ya know :D )... Seriously though, I went to an awesome street party Friday night near downtown Columbus, at an Easyriders store that was well worth the trip into town :rock: ...( Well only if you like really friendly, nearly naked women everywhere ya look )...

Everyone's trucks looked great, and Ron it was so tempting, man your truck definitely could have been voted cleanest there, those wheels look awesome.

Oh and I met and gave this address to 3 SRT 10 owners that said they'd never heard of us but that they'd stop by sometime.

And again, it's an honor being part of this club with such good peole for members, ;)

Tim it was great to see you again this year. Thanks for the shirt. No door dings or rock chips here either after 1750 mile round trip:D We will see you next year.

I think a great time was had by all:rock: Heath? weeelllll the flying luggage thing with lucky charms kinda took a little more time than we thought:p

But I can know sy I have outrun Nowwhat who's new sig name is lucky charms:elefant:

but really! has anyone got a beer?:toilet:

All I can say is WOW, we had a fantastic time. I am pretty tired today, but thats the price you have to pay for having so much fun. I'm hoping Ken, Shawn, and Izzy post there pics soon so you can see all the fun.
I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt (face cheek not the other ones OK). To anyone that didn't make it there, you must make it next year because pics and words don't really get the whole feeling across, you must experience it for yourself!
Thankz to everyone that made it such a great time, I hope to see you all again soon.

Bill.

To those that didnt make it?

the party lasted till 3:30am friday nite:rock:

but wwwwoooooooohhhoooooooo till 5:30 am saturday nite with the employees of bufffalooos joining in:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Jack is just awesome!!Jack is just awesome!!

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D

I gotta thank Lucky Charms also:rock:

Thanks for the dinner bro!!

AWESOME person!! You jsut rock:rock:

I hope everyone had a great time:rock:

I HAD A GREAT TIME..... 5:30 AM???? DID IT WAS THAT LATE???:D
DANNG ALCOHOLIC PEOPLE:D

NOWHAT... THANKS FOR THE DINNER..... :rock:

Shawn, Izzy, Trooper and Wife, Steve Holden, Tim , Begood and son, Eddie and Dawn, Dominick and Juliana, Boomer and Racheal,Speed Racer and wife, Mopower and friends, NYSteve,Joe mags and Jim:rock: ,CRS21 and girl,BONE, Fstjack, Nowwhat,kevinand hot chik,Nathan,Ron, Big Dave,Djcherokee and Cuz,Doneo, Steve Holden,Speed Racer and lady,
The manager from buffalos that hung out with us:rock:
The waitress that showed us her great bod:rock:
the cool nite chic that worked the desk of the motel:rock:
the Nazi that came out every mornin threatining us:p
the cool officers:rock: :burnout:
the drunk guy on the side of I-70 exit ramp:D :toilet:
the guys that watched the flyn luggage while we were gone:D :rock:
all the mopar guys:rock:
and the poor hot houswives that were unfortunatly at Kroger when we werre there:D

AND MOST OF ALL , HERE IS TO BUDWEISER THE KING OF BEERS:rock:

Is there anymore left Eddie:dontknow: :D

Thanks everyone for the great time:rock:

but serieously if you couldnt make this one...we are making a few plans for both sides of the states to hopefully get together:rock:

but if ya didnt make this one..........................

SORRY SUKKKKAS!!LOLOL:p

Nowwhat said:

things to look for:

5) Flying luggage
10) Jack in a mumu
11) burn outs
12) cops
ALSO AP IC OF THE MAMACITA THAT WAS THERE SATURDAY NIGHT :D

DJCHEROKEE said:
I HAD A GREAT TIME..... 5:30 AM???? DID IT WAS THAT LATE???:D
DANNG ALCOHOLIC PEOPLE:D

NOWHAT... THANKS FOR THE DINNER..... :rock:

Yeah my bruddha when you left......................it was 5 am:D :D :D

Stinker said:
Shawn, Izzy, Trooper and Wife, Steve Holden, Tim , Begood and son, Eddie and Dawn, Dominick and Juliana, Boomer and Racheal,Speed Racer and wife, Mopower and friends, NYSteve,Joe mags and Jim:rock: ,CRS21 and girl,BONE, Fstjack, Nowwhat,kevinand hot chik,Nathan,Ron, Big Dave,Djcherokee and Cuz,Doneo, Steve Holden,Speed Racer and lady,
The manager from buffalos that hung out with us:rock:
The waitress that showed us her great bod:rock:
the cool nite chic that worked the desk of the motel:rock:
the Nazi that came out every mornin threatining us:p
the cool officers:rock: :burnout:
the drunk guy on the side of I-70 exit ramp:D :toilet:
the guys that watched the flyn luggage while we were gone:D :rock:
all the mopar guys:rock:
and the poor hot houswives that were unfortunatly at Kroger when we werre there:D

AND MOST OF ALL , HERE IS TO BUDWEISER THE KING OF BEERS:rock:

Is there anymore left Eddie:dontknow: :D

Thanks everyone for the great time:rock:

but serieously if you couldnt make this one...we are making a few plans for both sides of the states to hopefully get together:rock:

but if ya didnt make this one..........................

SORRY SUKKKKAS!!LOLOL:p

Oh and I forgot the chick that came by friday nit and give us a booby shot, then cam over to buffalos on saturday nite and picked up the other hot chick so there husband could watch!LOLOLO

Stinker said:
Yeah my bruddha when you left......................it was 5 am:D :D :D

DO YOU THINK THAT MIGHT BE WHY I HAD A HEADACHE ALL DAY SUNDAY:D

Stinker said:
To those that didnt make it?

the party lasted till 3:30am friday nite:rock:

but wwwwoooooooohhhoooooooo till 5:30 am saturday nite with the employees of bufffalooos joining in:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D
hehehe......:D :rock:

Attachments

• buffalocrew.jpg
    buffalocrew.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 82

things to look for:

5) Flying luggage
10) Jack in a mumu
11) burn outs
12) cops

ALSO A PIC OF THE MAMACITA THAT WAS THERE SATURDAY NIGHT
AND A TT SRT10 FLYING BETWEEN AMERIHOST AND BUFFALO WINGS RESTAURANT:eek: