Mopar Nats 07, Pictures & Video

Nowwhat said:
you mean like a 5150 Van Halen tattoo...bwwaahahahaha
Where's me pot o' gold?
:D

Prof said:
Kevin, I think we could arrange a coordinated trip!

Bet Marty and Gary could do two in a day, and we could spend one night, and leave the next day!
That's cool, but I'd rather do the work myself. NO OFFENSE TO GARY & MARTY; BOTH OF WHOM DO EXCEPTIONAL WORK.
It'd be great if we could use Gary's (really nice) shop....and LIFT! :) Plus, those guys are neck deep in other vehicles. We'll work it out in another thread or PM or email.

I'll be uploading pics later tonight.
Including ones with flying luggage. :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the updates guys.:rock: I am still suffering from VWS (Viper Withdrawal Symptom) due to my truck being at the dealer for a week now and still counting. Looks like you guys are having a blast.:rock:

Brad

Prof said:
Stinker was limping at a 12.0...
Bone spun his way to a 12.20
JMB ran his usual 12.50
I was only on 9 cylinders....lol

OK...OK..1 pic...Just cause Im bored at the airport.....HMMM....SOOOO many to chose from!!:D

Courtesy of DJ!!! you guys really need to see the vid of this one...:rock:

Attachments

• DSCN3267.JPG
    DSCN3267.JPG
    800.6 KB · Views: 202
Bone said:
I was only on 9 cylinders....lol
Ok...Ok...1 More!!!

Courtesy of......well, you can figure out!!!:D

Attachments

• DSCN3403.JPG
    DSCN3403.JPG
    688.7 KB · Views: 115
SRT-IZ said:
OK...OK..1 pic...Just cause Im bored at the airport.....HMMM....SOOOO many to chose from!!:D

Courtesy of DJ!!! you guys really need to see the vid of this one...:rock:
Thats a nice scorch right there.:rock:

J.R.

Jeeeeezzzzzz.......I just noticed this....1209 views and only 48 replys!!:rock: :dontknow: :eek: ;) ......:elefant:

SRT-IZ said:
Ok...Ok...1 More!!!

Courtesy of......well, you can figure out!!!:D
Ken, don't spill your beer now!

SRT-IZ said:
Jeeeeezzzzzz.......I just noticed this....1209 views and only 48 replys!!:rock: :dontknow: :eek: ;) ......:elefant:
:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

We need more pics to have more comments :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Wifey said:
:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

We need more pics to have more comments :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
Here you go. Oh, You ment of the Nats huh?;)

J.R.

MoparNats657.jpg

It takes forever to get these pics loaded via air card...so I picked a group photo from the wing place....:rock:

What a night... :elefant:... Blazing Hot Wings :eek: Beer...:cheers: and Long Islands:rock:

What a morning :toilet: I farted in the lobby and the Hotel had to call the Hazmat Team....:bootyshake::eek: :star: :star: :laugh:

We are so blessed with all the wonderful people here on the site.

Thank you everyone for such a wonderful time.

Honored:rock:

NBT said:
MoparNats657.jpg

It takes forever to get these pics loaded via air card...so I picked a group photo from the wing place....:rock:

What a night... :elefant:... Blazing Hot Wings :eek: Beer...:cheers: and Long Islands:rock:

What a morning :toilet: I farted in the lobby and the Hotel had to call the Hazmat Team....:bootyshake::eek: :star: :star: :laugh:

We are so blessed with all the wonderful people here on the site.

Thank you everyone for such a wonderful time.

Honored:rock:

Ken, are you home yet?

Lol better question is who's the dickie all the way to the left sliding his finger out of his fly????:rock: :burnout:

Craig said:
Lol better question is who's the dickie all the way to the left sliding his finger out of his fly????:rock: :burnout:

Didn't even notice that LOL. That would be Mr. Holden.

outnumbered said:
Ken, are you home yet?

No bro...were here at the Hotel, and getting ready to hit the steak place across the street. I am leaving in the am...after I get Jack to the airport.:D Then on a 16 hour road trip... hope the clutch makes it:dontknow:

Lol it didn't look like him in that shot...crazy ole bastage!!:rock:
outnumbered said:
Didn't even notice that LOL. That would be Mr. Holden.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back