Mustang ready to fire back against hellcat??

To Dodge & Ford; if they build that many don't forget one thing, a good supply of body bags!

Yeah but what they are saying is just to pause people from jumping on the hellcat. They don't have it yet. They don't know when it will be out. We don't know how much it will cost.

Just because people have the cash to buy it don't mean they have the skills to drive it.

I like Mustangs as much as the next guy but, I'm tired of seeing them everywhere..... I live in Virginia and am also sick of Hokie VT logos frackin everywhere. :mad:

I like Mustangs as much as the next guy but, I'm tired of seeing them everywhere..... I live in Virginia and am also sick of Hokie VT logos frackin everywhere. :mad:[/QUOTE
I agree... Mustangs, camaros, and other muscle cars everywhere. I have a g8 GXp with the ls3 in it and have thought about selling it here and there and then back out because I still run into people often who have never seen one or even know of them. 12.9 -13 sec 4 door grocery getter and rare. Put a pro charger on it and I'm rt there in the 700hp club range.

I have a g8 GXp with the ls3 in it and have thought about selling it here and there and then back out because I still run into people often who have never seen one or even know of them. 12.9 -13 sec 4 door grocery getter and rare. Put a pro charger on it and I'm rt there in the 700hp club range.

I am not a GM guy, but I really like those cars. I see one about as often as I see another SRT-10. It's a shame they closed the doors on Pontiac just when cars were getting cool again.

I agree... Mustangs, camaros, and other muscle cars everywhere. I have a g8 GXp with the ls3 in it and have thought about selling it here and there and then back out because I still run into people often who have never seen one or even know of them. 12.9 -13 sec 4 door grocery getter and rare. Put a pro charger on it and I'm rt there in the 700hp club range.

Love me the GXP's. Pontiac was starting to get it right as they shut their doors.

How about a turbocharged four cylinder with 400hp, 0-60 in 3.9, and 175mph top speed? ???? Its coming.

I am not a GM guy, but I really like those cars. I see one about as often as I see another SRT-10. It's a shame they closed the doors on Pontiac just when cars were getting cool again.
yeah I know... I've had a couple of pontiac but this one was the best they ever made.

I like Mustangs as much as the next guy but, I'm tired of seeing them everywhere..... I live in Virginia and am also sick of Hokie VT logos frackin everywhere. :mad:[/QUOTE

G8s are awesome! I had a 2006 GTO but, sacrificed it to get my current family ride. :D My garage's name is now GTO in loving memory of its sacrifice to house my black beauty. ;)

lol! I have a single car garage and a carport on the opposite side of the house. I have vintage looking pontiac and mopar signs on the walls in the garage that I bought in gatlinburg so every couple of months I rotate the srt10 and the g8 and let them get their fare share of being garage king and queen! Lol

Nice, LOL. If I were you, I would garage the truck and carport the G8. You could throw in a car cover too on the G8 for extra protection. No worries then.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back