Mustang ready to fire back against hellcat??

who and what?
Volkswagen says the Golf R400 reaches 62 mph from standstill in a sizzling 3.9 seconds, 1.0 seconds faster than the German carmaker quotes for the Golf R and 0.7 second faster than Mercedes-Benz claims for the A45 AMG. Top speed is limited to 174 mph -- 19 mph over the electronically limited 155 mph maximum of the Golf R and A45 AMG, although officials suggest the gearing would allow it to crack 190 mph without electronic intervention.

My GTO that I had right before this truck had a maggie on it. Man does this truck feel like a turd compared to that car!

I do love this truck though :D

My GTO that I had right before this truck had a maggie on it. Man does this truck feel like a turd compared to that car!

I do love this truck though :D

I miss my GTO, my brother is selling his 06 and I would love to have another one, but I just can't see not having an SRT10. ( I think that double negative makes sense)

Didn't take Ford long to say they are going to jump back into the HP fight. Is Chevy next?

I doubt it. Chevy's longstanding policy of keeping the Corvette the top performer limits how flexible they can be with the Camaro.

I doubt it. Chevy's longstanding policy of keeping the Corvette the top performer limits how flexible they can be with the Camaro.
Suposedly Chevy is suppose to be coming out with a n/a camaro with the ls7 that puts out 700hp. My neighbor who has an 02 Berger sitting in his garage with 850 miles on it and 2 impala ss's and a trail blazer ss says that they are gonna do it. Know how big of a Chevy guy he is I don't doubt it to be true. 700 n/ a hp from an ls7 is freaky!! He said that they were gonna hold off with that tradition of wanting the corvette to be the top performer but then said f___ it!

Last edited:
Nice, LOL. If I were you, I would garage the truck and carport the G8. You could throw in a car cover too on the G8 for extra protection. No worries then.
that's what I'm gonna actually be doing this week! It's the Srt's turn! : D

I can definitely relate to the G8 luv...my '09 GT (with a few mods and tuning) is a great alternative when the weather just isn't quite nice enough for the 10 to come out of the garage. She sounds awesome and has plenty of get up and go for a 4 door family hauler. Great car! :rock:

I can definitely relate to the G8 luv...my '09 GT (with a few mods and tuning) is a great alternative when the weather just isn't quite nice enough for the 10 to come out of the garage. She sounds awesome and has plenty of get up and go for a 4 door family hauler. Great car! :rock:
yes they are! They are detuned from the dealer. Exhaust, intake and tune and what a difference. Especially with the tranny tune. :D

There isn't going to be a dealer in the world that isn't going to add a $20,000 bump sticker to these challengers...

There isn't going to be a dealer in the world that isn't going to add a $20,000 bump sticker to these challengers...
I'm just gonna wait for the sucker that pays the 10-20k over sticker and buy it used a year down the road for 30k less when they get bored or have to sell it! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back