My Aunt is passing from cancer.....

bikertat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My aunt is passing due to cancer. She has know since last November, but she is getting worse. The hospice came today and said she only had a few hours to live. Even though I’m a big tattooed freak, I believe in the power of prayer. She will pass, and this is inevitable, but with prayer I hope her passing is very peaceful and she will soon be in a better place. My grandmother (it is her daughter) is really having a hard time. No one would want to see their children pass before them, but my family is really close and I know we will help her through this time of grief. I would just like to ask everyone, if you would, keep my family in their thoughts for the next few days. I appreciate it very much.......thanks bikertat

bikertat said:
My aunt is passing due to cancer. She has know since last November, but she is getting worse. The hospice came today and said she only had a few hours to live. Even though I’m a big tattooed freak, I believe in the power of prayer. She will pass, and this is inevitable, but with prayer I hope her passing is very peaceful and she will soon be in a better place. My grandmother (it is her daughter) is really having a hard time. No one would want to see their children pass before them, but my family is really close and I know we will help her through this time of grief. I would just like to ask everyone, if you would, keep my family in their thoughts for the next few days. I appreciate it very much.......thanks bikertat

I am so sorry to hear about your aunt my thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm sorry for your loss, Bikertat.

If you need anything during this time, please feel free to contact me.
Even if it's just to talk/vent, I've got two big ears that listen quite well.

Very sorry to hear the bad news Bikertat. I sincerely extend my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Steve

I've had hospice at my house 3 times in the last 3 years, they are great. If she can still hear you, just comfort her and let her know how much everyone loves her. Our prayers are with you and her.
Jeff

Very sorry to hear bud, I do hope she passes peacefully.

My family and I are sending lots of love and positive energy to your aunt and family.

With love and care the Rothschild's

Sorry to hear about your aunt.. hopefully she passes peacefully.. my grandfather was not so lucky... had a stroke and was in and out of coma, and other various not so good states for 2 years.. before finally passing.

I just went through the same thing with my aunt a couple of weeks ago. My prayers are with you and your family.

bikertat said:

Bikertat....I understand....My mother in law has Cancer and she will also lose her battle.....may be in the next few months.....very difficult to watch someone slowly die......................I wish you the best and Hospice is a great group....listen to them they have been there many times.

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts....We really appreciate it....My father is over with the family and I haven't heard anything as of yet.....thanks again....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back