My girl (Willow) is in the doggy hospital:

TheSickness said:
Great news Timothy :D Have Willow call me when she feels better :rock: ;)
Why is Lady ghey too :dontknow: :p :D

NBT said:
Great to hear Willow is getting a trip home from the vet tonight...safe travels Tim...:)

Willow is actually coming home tomorrow.......

They want her bilirubin to be around 1 before they let her go......

Lynette will go pick her up in the morning before I get up......I can't wait....

We went to visit her tonight and I snapped a few piks: Lynette feeding Will some boiled chicken. The incision and the morphine patch.....Shit like that... Sorry that some of these aren't of my usual quality photography..... More like snapshots...

Thanks for caring folks......Will appreciates all the prayers and good wishes.... All the doctors and staff are truly blown away by Willow's "Polaroid" rapid recovery time......... Your prayers and good wishes have proven to work wonders.

Click on these photos. They get nice size

God bless you all.....

Tim, Lynette and Willow....

Silverback said:
I kind of like a little scratch now and then myself.:eek: :eek: :D
and sniff??:D :p :star:

Silent D said:

Lynette will go pick her up in the morning before I get up......I can't wait....

We went to visit her tonight and I snapped a few piks: Lynette feeding Will some boiled chicken. The incision and the morphine patch.....Shit like that... Sorry that some of these aren't of my usual quality photography..... More like snapshots...

Thanks for caring folks......Will appreciates all the prayers and good wishes.... All the doctors and staff are truly blown away by Willow's "Polaroid" rapid recovery time......... Your prayers and good wishes have proven to work wonders.

God bless you all.....

She is doing great!! :rock: :D Strong little thing she is, that's cuz people luv her and she knows it :rock: Nice family you guys :D :dancing:

It seems like Willow really got top of the line care. I wish I could find a Dr. who cared as much. :D

Silent D said:

God bless you all.....

Well it's all good...and from the pics...she is doing well....and Damn glad to see you both.... I'm sure the visit was refreshing, and I am glad she will be home to enjoy the comforts of home.:rock:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9017&d=1168921174

My sister is a Vet Tech working on her Vet license...I could always ask her if you would like.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. It is always hard to see your animals sick.

Luv Marne:p

Silent D said:

God bless you all.....

Good News Tim

All my Prayers

Okay, that's it. I'm calling the Humain Sociaty first thing this morning.:mad: That is the most overloved dog I have ever seen. ;) :D :star:

My guess is that you will wake up to a big sloppy kiss in the morning.:D :)

Im sorry to hear about yer girl SD....My dogs are like my kids too man. Hell, I committed B&E and risked jail time gettin my dog back from my Ex. If you ever want to talk or anything.....just hit me up brudda.

Glad she is doing well Tim!!1

I am sure all three of you will be glad to have her home again. ...home again, jiggety jig jig!:D:D:D

really great news,glad she is doing good,have to give her a special treat when you get her home.

WILLOW IS HOME..............!!!!!

Lynette called me 30 minutes ago to say she''d be home will Willow soon...

They just walked in the door and I took a quick pik.....

Willow is just a little bewildered by the entire affair and really showed her "please get that fkn camera out'a my face" when I snapped the shutter....

But she's doin' great and happy to be out'a the hospital......

All of us here send alotta love for all your love and support for her......

Us

AWESOME NEWS TIM!!

I am so glad that she is home!! Let us know as soon as you get the results of the biopsies and blood work!

Silent D said:
WILLOW IS HOME..............!!!!!

Lynette called me 30 minutes ago to say she''d be home will Willow soon...

They just walked in the door and I took a quick pik.....

Willow is just a little bewildered by the entire affair and really showed her "please get that fkn camera out'a my face" when I snapped the shutter....

But she's doin' great and happy to be out'a the hospital......

All of us here send alotta love for all your love and support for her......

Us

glad she is home and doing alright next to you!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back