My girl (Willow) is in the doggy hospital:

Yup,

As I posted on the other thread...... Willow is doing incredibly well...

She told me to report that she's ready to come home as soon as the doctor will let her..... God willing, maybe tomorrow....

Dvae, those were awesome posts..... Of course the dancing Goldie was so touching to say the least, but the writings about dogs were outstanding as well.....

Thanks alot....

I'll post picks ASAP....

SD

Silent D said:
Yup,

As I posted on the other thread...... Willow is doing incredibly well...

She told me to report that she's ready to come home as soon as the doctor will let her..... God willing, maybe tomorrow....

Dvae, those were awesome posts..... Of course the dancing Goldie was so touching to say the least, but the writings about dogs were outstanding as well.....

Thanks alot....

I'll post picks ASAP....

SD

Glad to hear Willow is coming home soon.:)

Just thought of something. This whole thread is full of Puppy Love.:rock: :) :D

Silverback said:
Glad to hear Willow is coming home soon.:)

Just thought of something. This whole thread is full of Puppy Love.:rock: :) :D

True..............But who doesn't like puppies.....?

Anyways........................Here's the Willow daily update....:

Lynette went to visit her this morning ..............

Her bilirubin went down (from 4) to 2.2 ..... This is a good thing.....

But Willow is leaking blood from her incision which kinda freaked Lynette out....at least this is what Lynette told me one the phone....

So as I'm typing this, I called Dr Grady....bitchen guy....... he said, "did you hear the good news..." (about her bilirubin) I told him yes, and he explained how fast she's recovering and all that shit....

I asked him about the so called "leakage".... he apologized and said that he should'a explained that better so Lynette wasn't worried....

When they do surgery like that, they thoroughly flush the entire bowel area with some water/ sterile electrolites..... They just flood that area to make sure its totally clean, moist and lubricated.... A residual amout of that solution is still in the cavity when they close the incision....Since incisions aren't perfectly watertight, some of the liquid and residual blood seeps out... It's no big deal....

Willow, unfortunately has to wear a cone around her head because she's starting to chew on her IVs which are attached to her forelegs....sorta like where our wrists would be..... That'll come off as soon as she comes home, I hope... Those collars freak me out....Dogs whip their heads around trying to get the fkn thing off.... I hate that...

Anyway, Willow won't be home tonight, doctor sez...But tomorrow....

Thanks for all the love, y'all....It's very comforting.....No horseshit....

Tim

Silent D said:
So as I'm typing this, I called Dr Grady....bitchen guy.......
No pun intended.

All good news!

Great news Tim, don't forget to scratch behind her ears for me. I know all dogs like that.

Bill.

great news tim glad to hear that she is getting better,will still say prayers for her and your family.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Nah, Fannie Mae is the Corgi. Spousal Unit/Lauri is the little woman. I do like that song though...

As long as you like the song......It's all good .......:rock:

Give Fannie Mae a scratch behind the ear for me......I love animals.

SD

Great news :) . Glad to hear about the quick recovery. Now you've got a doggie satellite system with the E-collar. Ask her how many channels does she pick up. :D I'm sure she'll be real happy to get home. Lets hope the lab test are all good news.

Silent D said:
Off to the hospital...Will post pix upon my return.........

SD

Great to hear Willow is getting a trip home from the vet tonight...safe travels Tim...:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back