My personal favorite!!!

Whats a roe supercharged and spray 10 run. Not talking shit just asking:beer:

I dont know - haven't ran it yet.... Tracks are closed ATM it's winter but I'll let you know in the spring

I wish that sandbaggin asshole would run into me someday........he barely beat a pure stock SRT-10 against a non-experienced driver. He would look at me and see an innocent old grampa with a shiny red SRT-10.....I wouldn't open the hood....and in my best southern drawl I'd say something like...."the salesman said this is way faster than a Hemi"...and I "just had to have it"....."and once I learn to shift I'm a takin it to the track." I guarantee I'd put 20 lengths on that asshole....and I guarantee he wouldn't post the video. Plus I've already posted several videos at the track where the Lightning finishes 2nd. Out of my more than 20 wins I think only 2 were pure stock.... and the first one I ever beat was when I was also pure stock, on street tires ....my 13.23 @107 beat his 14.80@98 .....but to be fair I lost to one on Jan.5 at Fontana....his "stock" motor Lightning was a GT500 engine with a 3.2 whipple, other mods like fiberglass leaf springs.....in other words a real pro truck....and he beat me good (11.46 to 11.90). But my engine is still pure stock internally, just wait till I ....oh never mind......I'll leave it "stock". I really would like to meet up with that video superstar....sorry for the rant.

I wish that sandbaggin asshole would run into me someday........he barely beat a pure stock SRT-10 against a non-experienced driver. He would look at me and see an innocent old grampa with a shiny red SRT-10.....I wouldn't open the hood....and in my best southern drawl I'd say something like...."the salesman said this is way faster than a Hemi"...and I "just had to have it"....."and once I learn to shift I'm a takin it to the track." I guarantee I'd put 20 lengths on that asshole....and I guarantee he wouldn't post the video. Plus I've already posted several videos at the track where the Lightning finishes 2nd. Out of my more than 20 wins I think only 2 were pure stock.... and the first one I ever beat was when I was also pure stock, on street tires ....my 13.23 @107 beat his 14.80@98 .....but to be fair I lost to one on Jan.5 at Fontana....his "stock" motor Lightning was a GT500 engine with a 3.2 whipple, other mods like fiberglass leaf springs.....in other words a real pro truck....and he beat me good (11.46 to 11.90). But my engine is still pure stock internally, just wait till I ....oh never mind......I'll leave it "stock". I really would like to meet up with that video superstar....sorry for the rant.

Hahahaha you cussed. LMFAO!!!!

Hate to burst your bubble but that's my close friend and I know the truck very well and you couldn't beat it even if you ran a new best but it really doesn't matter since your on the left coast.

That vid is so gay!! I bet money my mods to your mods and me being heavier then your ugly blue POS, I would give you a beating that you wouldn't vid!!!
If your truck is "so good" why don't you race and vid a 10 with the same mods that you have and see who has the faster truck!! And even if the 10 lost you would still have an ugly truck!!! The 10 is by far the nicest looking truck out there and thats a FACT!!LMFAO !!!

That vid is so gay!! I bet money my mods to your mods and me being heavier then your ugly blue POS, I would give you a beating that you wouldn't vid!!!
If your truck is "so good" why don't you race and vid a 10 with the same mods that you have and see who has the faster truck!! And even if the 10 lost you would still have an ugly truck!!! The 10 is by far the nicest looking truck out there and thats a FACT!!LMFAO !!!

Why don't you take it a tad bit more personal?

Btw I will drag any 10 down the track and gap it's ass with the exception of Doms truck. And don't give me this mod for mod shit if your too cheap to spend money on mods. I guess I should take parts off my truck so you can keep up? lol

It's easy for you to make bets you can't back up from several thousand miles away.

Oh and looks are subjective. I think 10's look good but L's look better.

Last edited:
That truck would put train lengths on trainman:burnout:

Damn Jerry, them L guys got you all worked up into a frenzy. :D

One day he will find out. I will be there to video your friends expression when the race is over.;)

02_L#416 knows both the owner and truck very well too and hes right but it doesnt really matter because I dont see either one of them driving 2 days to meet up in the middle of the country to race.

That truck would put train lengths on trainman:burnout:

Since you know everything about my truck and have probably seen plenty of video of me taken at the track...I have no secrets. So what does this Lightning have that would put trainlengths (most of which are over 1/4 mile long, which makes your statement totally stupid) on me. Lets see his latest pass down a legal dragstrip and post the times....otherwise you're just blowing typical smoke. If he's that much faster it should be easy to prove then I have no problem with that. There are plenty of built Lightnings that are faster than me...but it's probably less than 1/10th of 1% of all the Lightnings built, so I'm quicker than 99.99% of the rest. My engine is pure stock from the valve covers down to the pan, I have a ported intake, BBK throttle body , headers, true dual exhaust and a tune, so for what I have I'm doing pretty good. I know eventually I will have to rebuild the engine (it has 62,000+ miles) and when I do I will up the compression, ported heads , cam, etc. Then look out. I will stay NA as I don't want to supercharge or use nitrous. It will still be fully streetable. So what does he have that is so unbeatable?:dontknow::burnout:

Since you know everything about my truck and have probably seen plenty of video of me taken at the track...I have no secrets. So what does this Lightning have that would put trainlengths (most of which are over 1/4 mile long, which makes your statement totally stupid) on me. Lets see his latest pass down a legal dragstrip and post the times....otherwise you're just blowing typical smoke. If he's that much faster it should be easy to prove then I have no problem with that. There are plenty of built Lightnings that are faster than me...but it's probably less than 1/10th of 1% of all the Lightnings built, so I'm quicker than 99.99% of the rest. My engine is pure stock from the valve covers down to the pan, I have a ported intake, BBK throttle body , headers, true dual exhaust and a tune, so for what I have I'm doing pretty good. I know eventually I will have to rebuild the engine (it has 62,000+ miles) and when I do I will up the compression, ported heads , cam, etc. Then look out. I will stay NA as I don't want to supercharge or use nitrous. It will still be fully streetable. So what does he have that is so unbeatable?:dontknow::burnout:
He has a flux capacitor, so fast it goes back in time:D

Hate to burst your bubble but that's my close friend and I know the truck very well and you couldn't beat it even if you ran a new best but it really doesn't matter since your on the left coast.

Hi Chris, you're a cool guy and I just don't see you picking on some pure stock street SRT-10 like that guy did. First, I don't street race and I don't pick on guys (usually) that I know I can kill. Sometimes they are in the other lane and I have no choice. But like the other night at the test and tune I picked on an old guy with a new ZR1 Vette....and beat him twice, but I think thats a fair race. Congrates to your freind if he is quicker.

Neither myself nor 02_L#416 are going to discuss the guys mods but if youd like to know about mine Ill gladly share.

Hi Chris, you're a cool guy and I just don't see you picking on some pure stock street SRT-10 like that guy did. First, I don't street race and I don't pick on guys (usually) that I know I can kill. Sometimes they are in the other lane and I have no choice. But like the other night at the test and tune I picked on an old guy with a new ZR1 Vette....and beat him twice, but I think thats a fair race. Congrates to your freind if he is quicker.

You and I are cool. Nothing personal. I dont want to race stock 10's I want the ones that are modded to hell and back.

Why don't you take it a tad bit more personal?

Btw I will drag any 10 down the track and gap it's ass with the exception of Doms truck. And don't give me this mod for mod shit if your too cheap to spend money on mods. I guess I should take parts off my truck so you can keep up? lol

It's easy for you to make bets you can't back up from several thousand miles away.

Oh and looks are subjective. I think 10's look good but L's look better.

I'm not taking it personal at all,what I'm saying is compare apples to apples and see how they compare! I'm real sure that everyone on your L sight would be impressed if we had a modded up truck with your same mods, raced a bone stock L with a guy that can't drive and just got it and then continued to brag away about such a great victory!! Try being a man about it instead of a 16yr old kid that took his dads ugly truck out without him knowing!! :D:marchmellow:LMAO:marchmellow:

Back