My personal favorite!!!

I'm not taking it personal at all,what I'm saying is compare apples to apples and see how they compare! I'm real sure that everyone on your L sight would be impressed if we had a modded up truck with your same mods, raced a bone stock L with a guy that can't drive and just got it and then continued to brag away about such a great victory!! Try being a man about it instead of a 16yr old kid that took his dads ugly truck out without him knowing!! :D:marchmellow:LMAO:marchmellow:

Ok...

ok so a question for the L guys,

what is faster a stock RC SRT10 vs Stock L??

lets go with 0-60, 1/4 and top speed.

I read that the SRT10 RC.
0 to 60 is 4.9
top speed 154
1/4 13.8
also seen it on top gear.

ok so a question for the L guys,

what is faster a stock RC SRT10 vs Stock L??

lets go with 0-60, 1/4 and top speed.

NotAgain.jpg

In June 2006, a regular production item Z-series Maloo R8 broke the record for the world's fastest production utility/pickup truck, at 271 km/h, (168 mph) beating the previous record holder, a Dodge Ram SRT-10 by 22 km/h.[2]

Lets go L boys whats faster,,,

Stock L or Stock 10??

time to come clean what is faster,

Stock 10 runs

0-60mph 4.9
1/4mile- 12.9
top speed 154.

so what is faster stock L or 10?? time to admit the truth

Stock L or Stock 10??

Stock 10 runs

0-60mph 4.9
1/4mile- 12.9
top speed 154.

12.9 IN THE 1/4 THATS COOL.:D

Stock L or Stock 10??

Stock 10 runs

0-60mph 4.9
1/4mile- 12.9
top speed 154.

Goodluck in getting them to admit that. they will just keep bringing up that elcamino POS and ignore the question of which is faster between a L and a 10 STOCK. If ya lie to yurself long enough you can believe anything.

Goodluck in getting them to admit that. they will just keep bringing up that elcamino POS and ignore the question of which is faster between a L and a 10 STOCK. If ya lie to yurself long enough you can believe anything.

Everyone knows the answer to that but the last stock L Ive seen in person was back in '03. When was the last time youve seen a stock 10? So why does that even matter now? :dontknow:

I have a L ten houses down from me. I wave at the guy and I get the crazy eye back. It's the funniest shit. lol

Everyone knows the answer to that but the last stock L Ive seen in person was back in '03. When was the last time youve seen a stock 10? So why does that even matter now? :dontknow:

ok so please tell me what the answer is...

i want to hear a L fan boy say it..

and stock to stock is the only thing that matters.

you dont hear any proper media outlet saying ok lets compare this new chevy cobalt with this new zr1 .. wow the cobalt is faster every time because this aftermarket 4 banger has 1200hp and weighs 200 lbs.and cost 100k in motor mods,. now we must admit that all cobalts even the factory cobalts are faster than this new zr1 lol.. thats how ford guys think.. lol TARDS

I have seen 2 stock L's in the last week. A silver 03 and a red 04. They exist. And most 10's I see in person are stock. Most I have seen modded is one with cam,intake and exhaust. But if it didn't matter the L guys wouldn't constantly re-iterate the elcamino thing. It really doesn't matter, there is always something faster, even faster than a L!

ok so please tell me what the answer is...

i want to hear a L fan boy say it..

and stock to stock is the only thing that matters.

you dont hear any proper media outlet saying ok lets compare this new chevy cobalt with this new zr1 .. wow the cobalt is faster every time because this aftermarket 4 banger has 1200hp and weighs 200 lbs.and cost 100k in motor mods,. now we must admit that all cobalts even the factory cobalts are faster than this new zr1 lol.. thats how ford guys think.. lol TARDS

Is yours stock?

The fighting that goes on between the L's and the 10's is funny shit to me. When I see him next time i'm going to purge. I'll really get the crazy eye. lmao

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back