My personal favorite!!!

I'll play. This whole "mine is faster stock" is ridiculous. The whole idea behind having a performance vehicle, moded or stock, is to be faster than the guy in the next lane. Saying, "well mine WAS faster than yours, once upon a time" is like saying, "well I can run faster than you if I wasn't fat and out of shape". Its a stupid argument that means nothing.

And why is that?

why??

are you serious??

this is a dodge vs ford thing.. what comes from the factory faster..

thats it...

look at any tv show , any magazine when they compare a car they compare stock to stock... you will never see any show anywhere that does other wise..

after the car is modified it is no longer what was produced from the factory.. and the whole argument is what is faster..

not

who took off more weight aftermarket and put in more hp, that has nothing to do with anything...

so bottom line is..

SRT10 RAM's are faster than FORD L's .. Period.. there is no question there is no doubt.. thats the facts..

now what you do to it after is irrelevant..

why??

are you serious??

this is a dodge vs ford thing.. what comes from the factory faster..

thats it...

look at any tv show , any magazine when they compare a car they compare stock to stock... you will never see any show anywhere that does other wise..

after the car is modified it is no longer what was produced from the factory.. and the whole argument is what is faster..

not

who took off more weight aftermarket and put in more hp, that has nothing to do with anything...

so bottom line is..

SRT10 RAM's are faster than FORD L's .. Period.. there is no question there is no doubt.. thats the facts..

now what you do to it after is irrelevant..

^^^Idiot

Keep the dream alive in your little tv show and magazine world.

I'll play. This whole "mine is faster stock" is ridiculous. The whole idea behind having a performance vehicle, moded or stock, is to be faster than the guy in the next lane. Saying, "well mine WAS faster than yours, once upon a time" is like saying, "well I can run faster than you if I wasn't fat and out of shape". Its a stupid argument that means nothing.

^^^Not an idiot

:rock:

Btw I ran a couple of miles today and recorded a new best mile for myself at 8:36. :)

Last edited:
^^^Idiot

^^^Not an idiot

Btw I ran a couple of miles today and recorded a new best mile for myself at 8:36. :)

lol thats what i thought you have no plausible argument other than name calling.. that will get ya far in this world.

so tell me ,, if i go out to my shop and bend up a nice tube frame dragster to funnycar specs and put on a plastic body and stick on a srt10 logo from the factory, on the hood run down the track at 4.5sec do i now have the fastest srt10 in the world??

lol thats what i thought you have no plausible argument other than name calling.. that will get ya far in this world.

so tell me ,, if i go out to my shop and bend up a nice tube frame dragster to funnycar specs and put on a plastic body and stick on a srt10 logo from the factory, on the hood run down the track at 4.5sec do i now have the fastest srt10 in the world??

Nope just as if I did the same but put a lightning bolt on the side of it I wouldnt be considered the fastest lightning either.

^^^Idiot

^^^Not an idiot

8:36 is great! My favorite thing about running is that the results are 100% measurable. I blogged about my venture into running here. The clock doesn't lie; Sort of like a timeslip...

So if this is not an SRT10, what is it? :dontknow:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHZm1_iT2to]World's Fastest Ram Srt10 (March 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

why not,, its a highly modified srt10 ,, it looks like one it has the logo on the side.. hell i even took the vin off my truck and welded it to the frame and registered with the ministry ...

anyhow i think that was my point... the whole lighting vs srt10 thing is only relevent in stock forum..

anyone can modify the hell out of a car/truck and then run faster than someone else.. just like Dom will run faster than most.. but not all..

just like a honda civic will light ya up as well... and all day long...

but the fact still stands.. the honda civic is not faster.. well in highly modified mode it is but no its not a faster car...

and thats the point..

now if you come on and say ok lets just say my car whatever it is, is faster than yours thats fair... but that would not limit you to L vs SRT..

thats modified car vs modified car.. and thats the argument your trying to make.. and then ya it does not matter what you have or run.. but anyhow you will not understand that...

so we'll leave it at that.. and that is

SRT10 Rams are Faster than Lightnings ... period.... there is nothing to refute this anywhere.. there has never been a L from the factory run faster than a SRT10 ... ..

thank you have a good day...

So if this is not an SRT10, what is it? :dontknow:

World's Fastest Ram Srt10 (March 2011) - YouTube

sure it is .. and when he runs 8s hes not going to go onto a Lamborghini forum and tell them that dodge rams are faster than Lamborghini is he?? or go to the ZR1 forum and tell them that srt10s rams are faster than the zr1 is he?? no hes not .. why?? because its so far from what dodge produced it is irrelevant how fast it runs...

now in modded to hell cars ya its fast as hell.. but has no baring on how fast a srt10 is...

now if you come on and say ok lets just say my car whatever it is, is faster than yours thats fair...

Mine is faster than yours :D

sure it is .. and when he runs 8s hes not going to go onto a Lamborghini forum and tell them that dodge rams are faster than Lamborghini is he?? or go to the ZR1 forum and tell them that srt10s rams are faster than the zr1 is he?

All brands have rivalry's. He isn't going to post in a Lambo forum, but there is a good chance he might post in a L or SS forum. I would.

Last edited:
why not,, its a highly modified srt10 ,, it looks like one it has the logo on the side.. hell i even took the vin off my truck and welded it to the frame and registered with the ministry ...

anyhow i think that was my point... the whole lighting vs srt10 thing is only relevent in stock forum..

anyone can modify the hell out of a car/truck and then run faster than someone else.. just like Dom will run faster than most.. but not all..

just like a honda civic will light ya up as well... and all day long...

but the fact still stands.. the honda civic is not faster.. well in highly modified mode it is but no its not a faster car...

and thats the point..

now if you come on and say ok lets just say my car whatever it is, is faster than yours thats fair... but that would not limit you to L vs SRT..

thats modified car vs modified car.. and thats the argument your trying to make.. and then ya it does not matter what you have or run.. but anyhow you will not understand that...

so we'll leave it at that.. and that is

SRT10 Rams are Faster than Lightnings ... period.... there is nothing to refute this anywhere.. there has never been a L from the factory run faster than a SRT10 ... ..

thank you have a good day...

You have to pick one. Either magazine world or real world. You cant live in both.

Btw my L IS faster than your 10. Take that. :D

Off the top of my head I wanna say the 10 was 2 tenths faster in the 1/4 stock for stock!!!

Please refer to exhibit #1 in first post to see what happens to stock trucks in the world of performance trucks!

Srt10venomous... You of all people clearly know stock is obsolete! Otherwise you wouldn't have all that gas under your hood!

ok so if i happen to fun faster than say a zr1 when im on the spray.. and pushing 800or so hp.. does that now make dodge rams srt10s faster than zr1s?? ... or does that make my modified truck faster than a zr1.. not srt10s..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back