My personal favorite!!!

They do not like to answer that question either.:D

I'll answer that about my truck. Ran a best of 12.68@106 at STS weight is 4585 with me in it. Dynoed 2 weeks before and on the race tune with 5gals. of 112 it made 375/455. Mods are open air filter, sbtb, ported plenum, full Basanni shorty exhaust, built trans. with a PI 2800 stall converter, JLP long bars and adj. shocks all around running on Bogarts and M/T DR's. Stock pulley's too.:rock:

You brought it up. :dontknow: Not my fault. What exactly would you do to me if I did show up?

I was talking racing you know that, I dont joke around like that, period, and trust me , you dont know me, if you want to find out , then show up, my conversation here is ended.

I might just have to show up now to see what youll do. haha

BTW my apologizes if I took it too far with you. I know how it goes.

I'll answer that about my truck. Ran a best of 12.68@106 at STS weight is 4585 with me in it. Dynoed 2 weeks before and on the race tune with 5gals. of 112 it made 375/455. Mods are open air filter, sbtb, ported plenum, full Basanni shorty exhaust, built trans. with a PI 2800 stall converter, JLP long bars and adj. shocks all around running on Bogarts and M/T DR's. Stock pulley's too.:rock:

First time I seen a L guy do that. Now we can have a beer at the track with you.:D

All this talk about who's the fastest makes me wonder why the time slip database here was closed?

I thought it was purged and closed. That's what I get for thinking. I would be #12 on that list.

Sorry guys. It was my fault. I joined here. Put in the basic info. It was auto-linked to the timeslip database. Peoples feelings were hurt. I took my info down to be civil after having good conversation with the Moderator(Wesalbert). But I guess the new changes made the general population happier.

Yeah.... I was on the top of the list...

Jim

Last edited:
All someone has to do is a tiny bit of searching on LR and you could find my whole build thread.....some people are just lazy though.

I'm not sure if it's a lazy thing, I'm thinking that most of us dont care to go on a gay LR forum for anything, that's why us Viper truck owners are on the best truck forum FOR VIPER TRUCKS!!! :rock:I'm guessing that's why your here, cause this is the BEST forum and your UGLY TRUCK forum sucks!!! LMFAO!!!!!:drool::D

I don't understand the stand off with the Lightning. I think both trucks are nice. The Lightning has a little more parts available (and cheaper). The SRT10 is a little more rare. What was it, 9000 built compared to around 28000 Lightnings? Both have their niche. A Lightning can have a little put into it and someone who can floor it and have a quick truck. A SRT10 can turn heads with raw power. Two different styles.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back