My truck RAM Twin Turbo

etaylormcp said:
Nope 505's is still up there

That would depend if this is rwhp or not now wouldnt it...

if this is rwhp 505 just got his ass handed to him big time..

if not 505 has him by 150 or so hp at the crank

It is weird, it's like he's short shifting, each and every time. Not only that but only partial throttle, like 50%?? lol Not sure about anyone else but if you line up to race it's WOT redline or nothing. That is how "Civics win". "Yeah, raced a SRT/10 Ram today, kicked it's arse". Which is "true" but little did he know or will he say, that the Ram was only half arsing it lol. I thought it was in some European country like Italy as I was going to say they're EASILY the best drivers in the world (in response to SRT10VENOMOUS) but then I noted it was Russia, not sure how they drive but, yeah....definitely a popcorn thread. :laugh:

Last edited:
Ooops......I should have said WELCOME first :)!

Still a cool truck regardless of the HP confusion :)

If the engine isn't forged maybe he doesn't want to go past 50%. How do you say Kaboom in Russian?:D

Those turbo's are under the truck ala STS style.

I like it! Nice truck bro, I'm gonna grab a seat with the rest of you guys!!!:)

nice truck man the yellow stripes are good for at least 500 extra RWHP :p

never seen the STS style on a viper ram before

soooo 1500hp at the crank or wheels?

cuz the most hp out of a viper i ever seen is 1700 with TT and that was once on the dyno with race fuel the guy detuned it after that :dontknow: guess he wanted it to last :p

Welcome to the club. The truck looks good. I like those headlights and tail lights.

Even if this truck has more horsepower than Dom's (which I doubt from what I see in these videos, and after seeing Dom's truck at the track) Dom's definitely got him beat in the cleanliness department.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
By the looks of things hes got about 2 tons of equipment in the back check it out looks sexy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCOXi2zMdrs&feature=channel_page

That's not his truck, that's the QC next to it. I think that's the first 10 I've ever heard bumping techno.

maybe they measure hp different in russia im still the king bitches.............i tell you in know what it takes to make those #s and all this stock oem shit does not handle it well anyway by the nlooks of it hes already done postin i call bullshit all over 1500 my ass

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking truck and a new HP king of this site!!! I need to get back to my Rosseta Stone for Russian so I can translate your link. Is that a Truxedo Lo Pro QT bed cover?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back