My Weight Reduction

yellowfever#154 said:
Its funny how my post gets the reaction from you. :D

this one is better than dom's....hahahaahahhaahah:rock:

yellowfever#154 said:
I just had to turn my sigs back on so I could check out yours and I love it! :rock:

His aluminum frame idea is the bestest idea ever.

by far, its like thinking of the light bulb....superb scoobert....superb...

Honestly it's nice to have a fast truck, but if it comes down to chopping up your truck I dunno. . . .. These truck weren't build to be 1/4 queens, if it comes down to chopping up your truck for a lower 1/4 time then I think you should have gotten something different. IT'S a TRUCK you should be doing motor/gearing work to lower your 1320 not chopping and cutting.

John H said:
Honestly it's nice to have a fast truck, but if it comes down to chopping up your truck I dunno. . . .. These truck weren't build to be 1/4 queens, if it comes down to chopping up your truck for a lower 1/4 time then I think you should have gotten something different. IT'S a TRUCK you should be doing motor/gearing work to lower your 1320 not chopping and cutting.
with a name like "John H" i'm really not going to listen to you hahaha:aetsch: an your right it's just a truck... but if i would have wanted something diffrent i would have built something diffrent... if you read my sig the motor and gears have already been touched... i bought a truck because it's damn funny when you can out run a vette or a "Sports car" the look on their face is priceless!:D

John H said:

Chopping and cuttin is fun. Its also fun to have a fast pickup. He bought it because its different as did I. If we wanted a fast car we would buy one, but we want a "rare fast somethin else". Cut away wade, Im right behind you, but Im gonna make your drill job look ill when you see how much of the front bumper Im cutting off. The only thing left is the part that holds on the outter plastic part. Come see my rear bumper, its freakin GONE. Little wobbly, but ill get it right.

robwclark said:
Chopping and cuttin is fun. Its also fun to have a fast pickup. He bought it because its different as did I. If we wanted a fast car we would buy one, but we want a "rare fast somethin else". Cut away wade, Im right behind you, but Im gonna make your drill job look ill when you see how much of the front bumper Im cutting off. The only thing left is the part that holds on the outter plastic part. Come see my rear bumper, its freakin GONE. Little wobbly, but ill get it right.

i would have kept cutting but i broke the holesaw b4 i even got started and i ran out of grinder wheels lol.. but now that i know the bumper "cover" comes off as easy as it does it'll et cut down some more later one lol i need to make it over there to check out the truck

yellowfever#154 said:
Its funny how my post gets the reaction from you. :D

there is three things we are good at in America, getting fat, hate for people, and bombing things. guess what one we are going to help Canada with next. "peaceful neighbor to the north", my fat ass.

animal23.gif
dead_n_final.gif

Belittle-Flame_Thrower.jpg

Last edited:
scoobert said:
there is three things we are good at in America, getting fat, hate for people, and bombing things. guess what one we are going to help Canada with next. "peaceful neighbor to the north", my fat ass.

animal23.gif
dead_n_final.gif

Belittle-Flame_Thrower.jpg

I have no idea why you still come here. Is it your goal in life to come to a forum and have the snot beat out of you daily?? I understand all people are all different and that makes the world go round but dude, WTF is wrong with you. I know you say you dont care what people think of you but for Christmas sake either try to fit in or leave us. I dont want to be rude...not my style but you push my limits and I just dont get why you stay here:dontknow:

Demon 8 said:
I have no idea why you still come here. Is it your goal in life to come to a forum and have the snot beat out of you daily?? I understand all people are all different and that makes the world go round but dude, WTF is wrong with you. I know you say you dont care what people think of you but for Christmas sake either try to fit in or leave us. I dont want to be rude...not my style but you push my limits and I just dont get why you stay here:dontknow:

anyone is welcome to /addignore scoobert
if ya don't get my humor and want to spoil my good time go ahead, i find nothing more entertaining then making fun of myself. when others help its a treat.

let me put this into real life terms...

i was in chilis yesterday eating there choclate desert cake, when two skinny people walk up to get a gift card. they look over and say, "man that looks good" to that i replied "it looks 10 times beter if your a fat ass" after the two calm back down he says "wish i had that on camera"

life is a joke, and everyone gets the punchline sooner or later.

Real life terms,

When you care nothing for yourself, you hide it with false humor. When you care nothing for yourself, you care nothing for others. It's very lonely there. Living vicariously and posting intimidating thoughts and pictures are like the old biker adage to make it simple.....the bigger the knife, the smaller the man.

When one overeats, they want to be larger so they are not so threatened by others. I'm sorry you were hurt as a child, it must have been hell.

This is a dark path.....try another. You have only to choose.

God Bless You.

Last edited:
If your going to run it on the track, you have to have the overflow bottle.

scoobert said:
anyone is welcome to /addignore scoobert
if ya don't get my humor and want to spoil my good time go ahead, i find nothing more entertaining then making fun of myself. when others help its a treat.

let me put this into real life terms...

i was in chilis yesterday eating there choclate desert cake, when two skinny people walk up to get a gift card. they look over and say, "man that looks good" to that i replied "it looks 10 times beter if your a fat ass" after the two calm back down he says "wish i had that on camera"

life is a joke, and everyone gets the punchline sooner or later.

I must be one boring mo fo cause I havent found humor in anything you have ever posted.

First off I'm going to define a couple terms so everyone knows what I'm talking about.

Quick - This is how quickly you accelerate. A good indicator of this is the 60 foot times.

Fast - This is an indicator of speed.

Taking weight off of these trucks will increase your trap speed in the quarter mile, but it may not be quicker.

The limiting factor on these trucks is traction. And it does not do a bit of good to increase HP if you cannot put it to the ground. This is a plain and simple fact and people need to realize it.

Here is an example of quickness. Let's look at a T/F dragster. He hits the throttle and goes 50 to 60 feet and smokes the tires. He let's off and coasts the rest of the way. His time may be in the 10's with a speed of 80 MPH. His time is way better than our trucks due to it being quick. He hit a speed in 50 feet that our trucks reach beyond the 1/8 mile mark.

So work on traction and once you have that mastered, start adding more HP.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back