Need a block and crankshaft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm home and the groceries are put up.

The issue doesn't seem to be that you got screwed, it seems to be that you a using the VTCoA to run your mouth about a respected member. You weren't happy with the parts he sold you, so he promptly gave you your money back. What makes you think you got screwed?

Ironhead is GTG. He even offered me first dibs on his Strikers (right James? :D). I don't have a block for sale, but if I did I sure wouldn't sell it to you.

We haven't picked on Dan today though :dontknow:

At some point picking on Dan has to stop. Poor guy probably doesn't have much self esteem left after trading his '10 for a vintage rice grinder. :D

Last edited:
Yea I was lied to about the condition of the parts and yea because of that I drove nearly 280 miles in my 10, wasting 25 gallons gas and 5 hours of time. Caveman, say that wouldn't chap your ass and I'll call you a liar too. Some people can't handle the truth.....I'd rather be disliked for being honest than liked for being less than honest.

The issue doesn't seem to be that you got screwed, it seems to be that you a using the VTCoA to run your mouth about a respected member. You weren't happy with the parts he sold you, so he promptly gave you your money back. What makes you think you got screwed?

Ironhead is GTG. He even offered me first dibs on his Strikers (right James? :D). I don't have a block for sale, but if I did I sure wouldn't sell it to you.

At some point picking on Dan has to stop. Poor guy probably doesn't have much self esteem left after trading his '10 for a vintage rice grinder. :D

Yea I was lied to about the condition of the parts and yea because of that I drove nearly 280 miles in my 10, wasting 25 gallons gas and 5 hours of time.

The milage in your truck is a-typical. You should get a tuner. I average 15-16 in mine as a daily driver. Road trips average 18.

Caveman, say that wouldn't chap your ass and I'll call you a liar too. Some people can't handle the truth.....

I would have been pissed if I drove all that way and the parts were not as advertised. But, I would have to blame myself for the return trip if I didn't realize things were not up to par until I got home.

I'd rather be disliked for being honest than liked for being less than honest.

Ironhead didn't try to rip you off. In fact, $1600 is cheap for a block and crank that he feels is useable. I understand that your opinion of the quality/usability of the parts differs from his. However, that's not his fault. And the fact that he gave you all your money back when you realized the parts were not what you wanted shows it was nothing more than a miss-understanding and that James is a stand up guy.

I have no dog in this fight. I've never met James, nor bought anything from him. I'm merely stating the facts from a readers perspective. It would probably be prudent of you to realize that before more readers see this thread and draw the same conclusions I have.

I blame myself... for not noticing the duct tape that covered the damage on the crank nose of the crank. I'm over it... but as long as you want to grind on it I'm going to reply. You dig Caveman?:D

The milage in your truck is a-typical. You should get a tuner. I average 15-16 in mine as a daily driver. Road trips average 18.

I would have been pissed if I drove all that way and the parts were not as advertised. But, I would have to blame myself for the return trip if I didn't realize things were not up to par until I got home.

Ironhead didn't try to rip you off. In fact, $1600 is cheap for a block and crank that he feels is useable. I understand that your opinion of the quality/usability of the parts differs from his. However, that's not his fault. And the fact that he gave you all your money back when you realized the parts were not what you wanted shows it was nothing more than a miss-understanding and that James is a stand up guy.

I have no dog in this fight. I've never met James, nor bought anything from him. I'm merely stating the facts from a readers perspective. It would probably be prudent of you to realize that before more readers see this thread and draw the same conclusions I have.

:deadhorse:The parties envolved have said there peace, so, are we done here or do I need to order another horse

So with your permission, can I close this thread?

I was done when I gave him his money back without complaints ,I guess he needs me to mail him a roll of quarters to pay for his gas:DBecause his time is much more important than mine was:dontknow:

Guess we're not done, carry on

You just can't help yourself. You should change your handle to Jughead.

I was done when I gave him his money back without complaints ,I guess he needs me to mail him a roll of quarters to pay for his gas:DBecause his time is much more important than mine was:dontknow:

It took you 5 hours to go 280 miles? :dontknow:
Sell the truck now and get a Prius. :D

Yea well I wasn't speeding and we didn't pitch/pass the block and crank across the interstate median at 75 mph either when we met. I also stop when I need to piss.:D

It took you 5 hours to go 280 miles? :dontknow:
Sell the truck now and get a Prius. :D

You just can't help yourself. You should change your handle to Jughead.

And you have done such a good job of showing what a d!ck you are by insulting many long time members here that you should change yours to d!ckhead or Richard Cranium

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back