Need A New RAM SRT-10

I just read that they do 14.4 in the quarter from motortrend 2009 Dodge Ram Sport R/T - First Test - Motor Trend

Yeah, and even here @ sea level, I've yet to see one run under a 14.4.

If the OP really wants a "new" SRT-10, then building one is the only current option. Frankly, as much as I love the V-10, I'd reallly like to have a built 6.4 with turbocharger(s) in my next truck. That and a 6-speed manual would be my VunderTruck.
:rock:

-big

That would be bad ass bro

If you do the math, what would a 2015 SRT Ram cost? Heck, a "tradesman" RC is over $28K MSRP these days if you want "luxuries" like AC and seats.

I'd say a 2015 SRT-10 Ram would run you $80k out the door (after the dealer trolls hit you with the old, "there's a 2-yr backorder" scam).

A 2015 SRT-8 Ram would probably be every penny of $65k out the door.

I'd rather swap a 6.4 into a current RC, and save my loot/have a one-off custom truck.

I saw a "rumble bee" on Craigslist a few months ago with a 6.1/6-speed in it. I almost jumped on it, but yellow is not my color. Had it been silver or black, I would be on the Rumble Bee forum, rather than the VTCOA...That said, something about the V10 that makes a 6.1L seem like Pee Wee Herman's bicycle. And that's tough to do!

:chain:

I would love to see a new srt10 come out. Not sure if it will ever happen, but would be cool to see.

Browns will be sold to Larry H Miller Group before they win the Superbowl playing out there years in Sandy Ut as the Utah Miners

I would love to see a new SRT 10 Ram with AWD. But if the new Viper cars aren't selling well and fuel prices probably never to go down. I just can't see a 10 cylinder truck again. So all that means is take care of the 10 you got cause someday it might be special. :D

That's very respectable. Who tuned it? I was under the impression that the computers were still very un-tuner friendly?

Flaco from houston. Ill post videos of it some street races I have of it. He even beat me once he hit 3rd gear but I blame the big wheels....lol

I just read that they do 14.4 in the quarter from motortrend 2009 Dodge Ram Sport R/T - First Test - Motor Trend

Dont ever go off that. Its all on the driver, track condition, weather, D.A that makes a difference. I have seen them stock go 14.2@95 with 22s and a bed cover in 67* and low DA bone stock and many on hemi forums have video of them breaking into the 13.8-13.9 range stock in good weather. There is one with intake muffler and tune that ran 13.5 in good weather

My CREWCAB 2010 5.7L never ran at the track but when manual shifted it was a beast. I would hang with lightnings with intakes and catbacks from 60 rolls but 30s his TQ would kill me but I was heavy and on 3.55 gears which equals no low end. I beat modded chevy with 5.3, 6.0, stock 6.2

I know what a srt10 should run being on this forum but just like any truck or car its all on weather and driver. Ive seen a srt10 go 14.5 and one go 12.9 both bone stock at RPR in houston. One guy was a badass driver and the other shitty.

:(
Dont ever go off that. Its all on the driver, track condition, weather, D.A that makes a difference. I have seen them stock go 14.2@95 with 22s and a bed cover in 67* and low DA bone stock and many on hemi forums have video of them breaking into the 13.8-13.9 range stock in good weather. There is one with intake muffler and tune that ran 13.5 in good weather

Ya your right but that would give some one who don't make it out to a track that often a good idea of how fast they are and there's no way you can compare a ram rt to ram srt10 stock for stock

I would love to see a new SRT 10 Ram with AWD. But if the new Viper cars aren't selling well and fuel prices probably never to go down. I just can't see a 10 cylinder truck again. So all that means is take care of the 10 you got cause someday it might be special. :D

That's what I am thinking as well...someday

:(

Ya your right but that would give some one who don't make it out to a track that often a good idea of how fast they are and there's no way you can compare a ram rt to ram srt10 stock for stock

Where was i comparing? Im not comparing just stating that going off those articles or videos to always keep in account that weather, driver and all those other factors play in big role and dont think cause 1 truck ran a x.xx@xx mph that they all do. Some dont realize that like some do.

Where was i comparing? Im not comparing just stating that going off those articles or videos to always keep in account that weather, driver and all those other factors play in big role and dont think cause 1 truck ran a x.xx@xx mph that they all do. Some dont realize that like some do.

I didn't say you were or anyone was i just wanted to put that out there :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back