Need some assistance

Well, nothing yet. It seems that I was second in line with what I was looking at, so I may have to start again. You guys will be the first to know, but with travel over the next 2 weeks, and vacation during the week of the fourth, this may take a little while. I need to be patient.

You were too spoiled with the full Billy Boat system, now everything else doesn't even come close ;)

Buy Kyle's Black RC, have it forged, F1 from justin and quit tormenting yourself on what to do, you know you want another truck. :D Third time's a charm

I knew you weren't right in the head :shot:

Part of it is the raw, nanny-less power... Something it retained through the years, save for ABS.
I understand CAFE standards and safety equipment and the like, along with natural progression and let's face it - being competitive (i.e. running with tw Vette's and dare I say the Europeans) however since the Gen5 is new to the scene, something about a Gen4 coupe still retains that in your face style to me... The sharper edges, the more aggressive look from the front, etc...
And let's face it... A Gen4 coupe with 40k worth of mods would destroy a Gen5...

Disclaimer: this is my opinion... So you can suck it if you don't like it :D

Part of it is the raw, nanny-less power... Something it retained through the years, save for ABS.
I understand CAFE standards and safety equipment and the like, along with natural progression and let's face it - being competitive (i.e. running with tw Vette's and dare I say the Europeans) however since the Gen5 is new to the scene, something about a Gen4 coupe still retains that in your face style to me... The sharper edges, the more aggressive look from the front, etc...
And let's face it... A Gen4 coupe with 40k worth of mods would destroy a Gen5...

74c9bc3e749c42369659c79d9fb786412f20e49a2c1bbddb6543409dc458eb01.jpg

They are both beautiful cars, I myself like the Gen 5 a little better. The Gen 5 seems to have brought back that original GTS look that I love. As for the power department, I doubt somebody would be bored with the power out-put of a Gen 5 and if you have a little bit of patience and can wait for the aftermarket world to break into the tuning aspect of things, then you will be a bolt-on and go with the supercharger or turbo of your choice without having to dig into the engine! That probably saves you in the realm of $20K compared to what you would invest into a Gen 4 engine.

There are plenty of aftermarket mods for Gen 5 vipers.
A company already has a 1500+ hp twin turbo solution. Granted its another $89k :D
For $45k you can get 1100 hp though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back