Need some assistance

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have looked at over 300 new Vipers. I have been torn between black and yellow, and have narrowed my choices down to a few. However, I have also been watching videos, and I have to say it's the worst sounding car I have ever heard. Even those with aftermarket exhausts don't sound appealing--nowhere close to what my truck sounded. I guess that big cam made the difference.

Anyway, as I sit back in my chair tonight, I come across an 05 Yellow Fever .......yes another 10, but it's an RC. I immediately start thinking I can do this and this and this, and continue to have a truly exclusive vehicle. What to do........

Signed,
Royally Confused Now

Get the viper and turbo LS swap it [emoji23][emoji23]

If I spend $100k on a car, I'm not swapping a whole lot of anything....except to improve that terrible sound.

Buy the truck! U then have a Viper with a trunk. Also, won't sound like a UPS truck. Have noticed that crappy exhaust sound too....

100k for a car is a hard one to swallow..

I agree with you especially when I know it couldn't keep it stock lol.

Ron that sure is a tough question. I enjoy fixing and working on things which I know you do also. Plus wouldn't happen for me if it was a new viper at a $100k to start out with. Good luck with your decision.

Buy mine?????............

Chris, for whatever reason, I am drawn to the yellow. IF I were to get another truck, I just don't know that I could deal with all that black again. Your truck is very appealing, but to sell a black truck and get back into another may not make a lot of sense for me.

Ron what kinda build would you do on a rc as far as power? Would you stick to na?

Absolutely....would be the exact same build, but with a built bottom end this time.

I always said that I would someday own a viper, it was always out of my price range for what I would use it for, I don't even drive to work, so unless I go somewhere it would never get driven, and when I do leave it's usually because I need to pick something up which wouldn't work with the car.. I think the truck at least can pull double duty..

Get another truck. :D
It's funny how many people have had multiple Ram SRT10's now.

If I were you I'd hunt your truck down you just sold, put all the time, money, and effort into and buy it back. Or at least try. Ive thought of selling mine a few times but like the saying goes, " press that red button one more time" and it's like wtf was I thinking. Just an opinion if feasible ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back