Need some assistance

If I were you I'd hunt your truck down you just sold, put all the time, money, and effort into and buy it back. Or at least try. Ive thought of selling mine a few times but like the saying goes, " press that red button one more time" and it's like wtf was I thinking. Just an opinion if feasible ;)

I am not regretting selling mine...."that ship has sailed". I like the idea of building another. In addition, my wife has complicated matters by telling me she would much rather see me in another truck, even over a Viper.

I always said that I would someday own a viper, it was always out of my price range for what I would use it for, I don't even drive to work, so unless I go somewhere it would never get driven, and when I do leave it's usually because I need to pick something up which wouldn't work with the car.. I think the truck at least can pull double duty..

I put around 40,000 miles on my black truck in 6 years. A viper would more than likely get equal time.

Just saw a red 04 with only 1000 miles for $35k......this is not getting any easier.

The V10 sound is surely and acquired taste like beer or coffee. It sounded weird at first but now I love it.

Yellow is sexy :D

I sold my last YF and got me a GTO (couldn't afford a viper). After a 3 year hiatus I need something a little bigger and that I could go to home depot with if I needed to (yes my truck pulls truck duty also). Plus I just missed my truck. I actually thought about other trucks whether it be diesels or 4x4's, but I just knew I had to come back to the 10.

This is for me. Sounds like you like to tinker and build your vehicles. If you decide to go with a viper you might want to start with gen 3 so that you can put more money in to it. The other thing is a vehicle is temporary and you will eventually sell it. You might need to go ahead and buy your viper and punch that ticket. The GTO I had was very fast. It makes this truck feel like a turd. I am glad I had the goat... I punched that ticket, now I am back into my truck (and it is yellow :D).

Yellow is sexy :D

The other thing is a vehicle is temporary and you will eventually sell it. You might need to go ahead and buy your viper and punch that ticket. The GTO I had was very fast. It makes this truck feel like a turd. I am glad I had the goat... I punched that ticket, now I am back into my truck (and it is yellow :D).

Yep, I wanted a Viper, got one, sold it.... now back into a truck. I can now say I had a Viper. :D

I think your lady knows you better than you do yourself, she knows you gonna be grumbling about not having a truck after you settle for a Viper. Vipers are becoming more common, this truck will be forever limited. Take your ladies advice....

I don't think I could stomach all the $ I put into my truck then selling and starting over

She is getting a fresh forged N/A motor installed as we speak. Hopefully it will be done by This Wed. Waiting on a new idler pulley & oil cooler to show up to finish it. Plus I fixed all the little stuff like complete clutch, hoses, exhaust, a/c & breather and so on

You work to enjoy the fruits of your labor, never seen a u-haul following a hearse.... Enjoy while you able to whichever vehicle you choose..

Just another project. I keep cars/trucks maybe a couple years. There have been some that have been much shorter. I have a line of people wanting the VCA. Get ready... I've almost had it for a year... :p

Just another project. I keep cars/trucks maybe a couple years. There have been some that have been much shorter. I have a line of people wanting the VCA. Get ready... I've almost had it for a year... :p

Hopefully I'm first. I'm remember that day very well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

IMHO Gen 2 Vipers sound the best since both exhaust pipes exit out the rear as opposed to the side where you're hearing only 5 cylinders.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back