Neighbors Wanted A Smoke Show!!!

Rockin Ronnie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it's Easter Sunday and my neighbors and all of their kids with camera's ready wanted a smoke show, so being the good neighbor that I am, I obliged them with one!!!!:D :burnout:

My neighbors hate me. Guess what, I hate them.

My truck hates them, and proceeds to leave black marks outside. . . :dontknow:

Cool pic!!

haha one of my cars makes a smoke show like that! but the smoke comes from the tailpipe!

Hahahahaa!! Fortuneatly were all friends and when I rolled by they were like hey wait a minute. After everyone looked the truck over they were like Wow nice truck what'll it do, So I showed umm!! Of course there were no beers involved!! RIGHT!!:D

Twenty Inches Strong and they were about $800.00 per rim plus the tires! But everywhere I go people are like man that is a gorgeous truck!!:D

Your right brother the 06's were the most beautiful. I have the same color.
Our trucks look so Intimidating

Hey Ronnie.. I have exactly the same vehicle never even tried that.. still breaking in the engine:( :( :( do you have a line lock?

Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie. How can you consider yourself a Western Washington Liberial Democrap when you go out and do something like that?:dontknow: :confused:

You are wasting gas, a very precious resource. Burning up rubber, another petrolum product and dare I say it, you are polluting the air.

I could go on, but I think you get the idea. If I hear of this again I will take the pictures you post and send them to Hillary and she will be on your ass in a heartbeat.;) :D :rock:

Silverback said:
Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie. How can you consider yourself a Western Washington Liberial Democrap when you go out and do something like that?:dontknow: :confused:

You are wasting gas, a very precious resource. Burning up rubber, another petrolum product and dare I say it, you are polluting the air.

I could go on, but I think you get the idea. If I hear of this again I will take the pictures you post and send them to Hillary and she will be on your ass in a heartbeat.;) :D :rock:

Yeah I wouldn't exactly call these Green Vehicles either!!:burnout: :burnout:

Silverback said:

If this thread had it's rating changed, I would tell you what to do with that comment, Monkeynuts!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back