NEW ENGLAND GTG 4/29/09

we'll see...l'd really like to go, but prob not if l have to drive around through the city. l had a friend, who knew a guy whose girlfriend had a dropped PT Cruiser years ago, and it was a bitch getting on one day. From what they told me, l mean, wink, wink... the 10 has an X-Metal drop kit, not 100% sure if it's a 2/3 or 1/2, but as l get more used to it, l'll be able to gauge whether or not l'll be able to get on. l live pretty close to the ferry terminal anyway, so l can prob take a buzz down there during a weekday and feel it out. Would be pretty good to make a roadtrip out of it with a few other 10's, too.

fastbill said:
we'll see...l'd really like to go, but prob not if l have to drive around through the city. l had a friend, who knew a guy whose girlfriend had a dropped PT Cruiser years ago, and it was a bitch getting on one day. From what they told me, l mean, wink, wink... the 10 has an X-Metal drop kit, not 100% sure if it's a 2/3 or 1/2, but as l get more used to it, l'll be able to gauge whether or not l'll be able to get on. l live pretty close to the ferry terminal anyway, so l can prob take a buzz down there during a weekday and feel it out. Would be pretty good to make a roadtrip out of it with a few other 10's, too.
my pops truck is dropped and getting it off and on the ferry is no problem once you get off in bridgeport your only 10mins away. youll be fine just tell them you need to park on the bottom and make sure you call ahead,plus my truck has been on that ferry more times then i can think bought it from thomas dodge up the road

Last edited:
CTSRT10, thanks for the info... just trying to see if wife can change her plans for the day, but l am def going to try to make it...esp after seeing the Texas Roadhouse menu!!!

no problem if you need me to meet you at the ferry let me know im sure scott (trecker) will be as well has he lives up the road

ctsrt10, that would definitely help out with not having to worry about directions and all if we met somewhere on the CT side... l'll be talking with you shortly... watch your PM's over the next weeks.. Thanks for the offer!!

fastbill said:
ctsrt10, that would definitely help out with not having to worry about directions and all if we met somewhere on the CT side... l'll be talking with you shortly... watch your PM's over the next weeks.. Thanks for the offer!!

Joemags and I will probably be taking port jeff ferry that morning. Keep me posted on your plans bro. Maybe get a decent caravan going. :rock:

fastbill said:
no problem it wouldnt be a huge caravan cause its only 7miles away

Update ....

ctsrt10 - Originator (thanks)
Bigworm - checkin miles
nycsteve - Dependant on prognosis
DrPierceMD - allways welcome, with or without truck
Dominic & Juliana - Old faithful
Treker - Wouldn't miss it
Joe mags - Got him Thinkin about it
BMAKO - If the shop cooperates
Dead End Cruiser - New Blood, More than Welcome
Fast Bill - No worries, Pauls got ya covered
Jimtete - Looking forward to it

That should net us about 10 Trucks so far .... keep em comin ...

How Bout the rest of The Ct., Mass., NY, NJ, Trucks -- Let's wake up the Neighborhood .........

jim thanks for keeping the list up to date also can you guy post up if your gonna have anyone with you kinda a head count thanks paul

damn Im gonna be back in NY(long island) from april 22-28th

JimTeTe said:
S--t, .... So extend it a day ....:D

hahahah
my sister in law is getting married on LI on the 26th...you guys should just crash the party:D

yeah whats and extra day jump in the rental and come

Hey guys, got some bad news.

One of the guys at work severly injured his back. Now I got stuck with his On Call for the week of the GTG. Im trying to see if I can get someone else to cover, will keep you guys updated.

- Dominick

Thanks Dom, Hope you guys can make it ... Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
We'll keep hoping you can though ....
Jim

Update ....

ctsrt10 - Originator (thanks)
Bigworm - checkin miles
nycsteve - The patient has recovered, He's there ...
DrPierceMD - allways welcome, with or without truck
Dominic & Juliana - Still up in the air, may be on call, Hoping not...
Treker - Wouldn't miss it
Joe mags - Got him Thinkin about it
BMAKO - If the shop cooperates
Dead End Cruiser - New Blood, More than Welcome
Fast Bill - No worries, Pauls got ya covered
Scoobert - Looks like a strong Maybe ... know in a couple weeks
Jimtete - Looking forward to it

Here's hoping all can make it, a couple maybe's in play.

But how about the rest of you guys ...... C'mon Down!

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back