New Guy From AZ

Venomous Ram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been searching over this great forum for a while reading all I can. I test drove one recently (05" R/C stock) and loved it. So now I must get one, but in order for me to do so, I must sell my 1989 Turbo Trans Am, 20th Anniversary, Pace Car. Don't get me wrong, I love the Trans Am, and its extremely fast and fun, but on the flip side its also extremely rare and I never have time to drive it. I figured with the Ram SRT-10, I could have the best of both worlds, a nice driver I can use, and I can carry stuff in the bed when needed. Nice to meet everyone and looking forward to being part of the community...

-Jason

Welcome bro, I have an 89' GTA L98 in white. Twin to yours other than engines.:D
Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forum, good luck with your search for a 10. Big fan of the 89 turbo t/a wish I had one. Not sure if the wife would let me get one. :(

Welcome, big fan of turbo Buicks and the 89 Firebird GTAs. My first car was a 455 Firebird. Second car was a 89 Formula. I always wanted a GTA turbo back in the day.:rock:

Welcome to the VTCOA!

Welcome....when I was at the Tucson Mopar Club meet a salesmen at Tucson Dodge pulled me aside to let me know they just got a CE in on a trade that will be for sale soon. He didn't know the number but says it has 6200 miles on it. Showed me a picture and it looks to be in great shape. Didn't know a price yet...was still waiting on the paperwork to clear.

Welcome from Phx, we got a couple of locals that are starting to meet up. Had a few Dodge guys over for the Superbowl yesterday. Send me a pm and maybe you can meet up with us this weekend.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, my 89" Turbo Trans Am is now sold and I'm in the process of working on a deal for an 05" CE that I came accross, it looks pretty sweet by the pictures so far, wish me luck.....

Thanks for the welcome everyone, my 89" Turbo Trans Am is now sold and I'm in the process of working on a deal for an 05" CE that I came accross, it looks pretty sweet by the pictures so far, wish me luck.....

Good deal ! CE's Are nice.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back