New member here.

toms89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello. I found this site via the lightning forums so I thought I would join since I frequent this site anyways. :D I do not own a SRT-10 or lightning for that matter. But I do own a "lightning" powered 2000 expedition 4wd.:shot: I am not here to start any trouble or flame anyone and respect the fact that I am just a visitor here. I may give a little ribbing here and there given the opportunity but please do not take anything I say seriously. Its all in good fun.

I've seen u over at the rodder. Ur cool. I've seen u take it as good as dish it out.

Lightining power, I guess thats a fast minivan to get the kids to football practice. J/K :)

Welcome to enemy territory!!! J/k good group of guys over here! Dude I envy 4wd launches

Lightining power, I guess thats a fast minivan to get the kids to football practice. J/K :)

My wife drives our minivan...lol. The expy is my vehicle for taking the kids around in but it can also go offroad and tow. :) One of my favorite things to do with it other than taking it to the track is driving it in the snow and on the beach in Avon, NC when on vacation.

Last edited:
My wife drives the minivan...lol. The expy is my vehicle for taking the kids around but it can go offroad and tow. :) One of my favorite things to do with it other than taking it to the track is driving it in the snow and on the beach in Avon, NC when on vacation.

That's one hell of a sleeper.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back