New member here.

+1........I remember him during my fond LRodder days, as short lived as they were.:aetsch:

Hmmmm.... don't know that story. Would not having anything to do with your charming personality would it?? lol

PS...my wife does not like clowns. She finds them scary.:dontknow:

Hmmmm.... don't know that story. Would not having anything to do with your charming personality would it?? lol

PS...my wife does not like clowns. She finds them scary.:dontknow:

I just enjoy talking alot of shit....i'm harmless.;)

Welcome tell us more about your expy it's a pretty cool sleeper.

Thanks!

Built bottom end with forged rods and pistons. Box stock trickflow heads with mild cams. Lightning upper supercharger assembly currently making about 11psi boost.

Stock 115,000 mi Expy tranny, converter, transfer case, etc... :eek:

Oh..and estimate near 5,700 race weight.

Last edited:
Thanks!

Built bottom end with forged rods and pistons. Box stock trickflow heads with mild cams. Lightning upper supercharger assembly currently making about 11psi boost.

Stock 115,000 mi Expy tranny, converter, transfer case, etc... :eek:

Oh..and estimate near 5,700 race weight.

You have a lot of money in that.:rock: You do all that work to it?

You have a lot of money in that.:rock: You do all that work to it?

Got the lightning upper assembly several years back off of Ebay. This past year decided to go ahead and install it and one thing led to another. I did all of the install myself. I have a lot of experience wrenching on my 89 mustang...also blown but a centi.

Thats cool, you save a lot of money when you can do the work. It really helps on the 10.

Not everyone can afford a "10". Thats why they build Hondas, not everyone can afford a Harley.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back