New NA Record,, Sorry Trainman

Oh and here is a video of my builders " infamous dyno 1/4 mile cars" as thats what they are know for lol

Both cars in the video are his builds.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gucv2dhd0UU"]Rolling Thunderz powered Firebird and Camaro Super Street race cars - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v26skKPutQ"][/ame]

Last edited:
Hey Ken...just for fun , lets meet up this fall at a drag strip and I'll run my NA build against your supercharged SRT-10 . That will be the day I take the NA title back.

Hey Ken...just for fun , lets meet up this fall at a drag strip and I'll run my NA build against your supercharged SRT-10 . That will be the day I take the NA title back.

Ill meet you at the texas mile this fall, thats what im getting the truck ready for.. I wont have the traction for the 1/4 with out a full tub and im not going that route,,

But ya with your light weight ride and a the gen 4 conversion you should be up there and possibly running doms latest time down ... ill bet youll be close

Last edited:
Ill meet you at the texas mile this fall, thats what im getting the truck ready for.. I wont have the traction for the 1/4 with out a full tub and im not going that route,,

But ya with your light weight ride and a the gen 4 conversion you should be up there and possibly running doms latest time down ... ill bet youll be close

I don't think I will be anywhere close to Dom. I am hoping to lower the NA Record into the 10's though.

Now that it's been brought up, how flexible are they gonna be at the track once you break 11.49? I know here they let you run 11.2 and let you slide, how strict are the cage or rollbar rules in Cali?

Now that it's been brought up, how flexible are they gonna be at the track once you break 11.49? I know here they let you run 11.2 and let you slide, how strict are the cage or rollbar rules in Cali?

IHRA tracks will let you go 11.0:D

My builder has a dyno which he runs cars 1/4 which is apparently quite accurate, I tried it on my truck and blew the clutch out, after 2nd gear. So my 1/4 mile on his dyno was only a couple hundred feet..

The time slip produced is from the real deal.. slip is posted look it up look it over what ever ya gotta do is all good..

and no one said I think my new truck will do 200mph.. We said we plan on going to the texas mile and shooting for the 200mph goal... Its a tough one to break into but we are going to try. Record as it stands is 199.7 or something for a truck and he runs 1100rwhp or so and had no traction all the way down the track.. The new truck should be putting down some pretty good power by the time we get there, substantially more than its putting down now. so we'll see what she will do...

Ran the truck with 2 nights ago, shreded the clutch, ;-( ripped all the carbon off the plate

anyhow ran 1.9 60, 11.51 1/4 at 121 full weight, full tank of gas, original tires, and had a extra set of springs and lowering blocks in the bed, and retrax tauno cover, stock hurst shifter as well " POS"

oh i posted 2 times in the timeslip section can someone remove the 11.5 i missed the 1 on the first post.. thanks

I build em for fun thats it, and I turned a proffit on the gen 4 .. this build came in around 15k.. Just like to go out and go fast when I want to,, Ive only been to a track like 3x in my 6yrs of owning the truck... so ya not to concerned about the track.. I just went this time as there was a private event and they basically forced me lol...... I think the next track i go to will be road course the 1/4 just aint that fun... but hey its cool once and a while.

on and clearly if i cared i would have removed all the dead weight from the truck, lowering kit, spare tire, lowered my pressure or put on a 17inch tire, took out the sub, and the two tanks in the back that are not running yet, took off the tauno etc... but im not that hardcore...

All of his info always contradicting ALWAYS. NOT just that dude is a HUGE FUCK STICK of a person, just in general, also I've already shown how easy it is to fake a time slip and he's just the type of dick to do it. Really only been to the track 3x and put down that number no not just no fuck no. I'VE SEEN HIM DRIVE ON YOUTUBE HE SUCKS AT JUST TRYING TO DRIVE TO SHOW OFF IN HIS videos.

All of his info always contradicting ALWAYS. NOT just that dude is a HUGE FUCK STICK of a person, just in general, also I've already shown how easy it is to fake a time slip and he's just the type of dick to do it. Really only been to the track 3x and put down that number no not just no fuck no. I'VE SEEN HIM DRIVE ON YOUTUBE HE SUCKS AT JUST TRYING TO DRIVE TO SHOW OFF IN HIS videos.

FYI, There were two older members that ran high 11's on street tires, full weight, with worse 60's, and similar horsepower. I was going to PM you those old threads when I was actively doing research for the Top 10 list, because I know you are interested in setting the fastest stock tire record, but I never got around to it.

Also worth mentioning is that Ken didn't want to be on my list. I put him there anyway. :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back