New NA Record,, Sorry Trainman

phxpoolguy said:
Then he has a fast ass truck, slicks and 100 shot and he's in the mid tens. And everybody here will be impressed, at least I will.

Shit, if this is legit. I'm impressed now.

viperhauler said:
i drive the dog shit outta mine... when i'm in "track mode" i assume every run is her last...

yet here i sit with 105k miles... worst thing that happened was a blown header gasket...

though... i do need a trans, now;) but still no real issues with that until about 97k...

so.... beat on her:D :D :D
"track mode"??? With ur 60ft times? When u gonna let me show ya what ur truck can really do?

Last edited:
Shit, if this is legit. I'm impressed now.

I'm impressed as well, its just that whole street tire and stock shifter, and only third time at the track make me skeptical. Could of been a once in a million pass, even the sun shines on a dogs ass once in awhile,lol.

poolboy you need to look into adding propane to your no2 shot.. safen it up and you can run a 200 shot..

I have probably about 50 passes on my challenger with the supercharger install since June. Probably over 200 passes so far in the last 2.5 years I've had it! Replaced the clutch at 25K miles (she's at 28.5K now) due to the stocker not holding all the power of the supercharger at 8psi at top of rpm range in 4th. :) My '72 dodge van probably has over 200 passes on 150 shot of nitrous (really rich, so only picking up about 100 whp) but I launch that thing then activate nitrous after rolling out close to the 60' mark (converter stalls to 2600, nitrous activates at 3000), and that has stock 360 rods and cast crank just with upgraded ARP fasteners and polished beams on the rods. I say race it!!! :) to quote my brother: "running it easy isn't going to fix it!" lol.

poolboy you need to look into adding propane to your no2 shot.. safen it up and you can run a 200 shot..

I saw your thread, sounded interesting, might research it some more, planning on a direct port system. plan on sticking with spray even after a build, I like the torque curve and adjustability of nitrous.

I just read all 54 pages wow some super funny stuff. Did he ever put a clutch in that thing and back that time up? His new truck should be in the tens with street tires if other ran what he says. :D lol

Ken has been known to fabricate stories from time to time and his builder is infamous for running there vehicles on there dyno for 1/4 mile times.

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

Haha really wow that's interesting way of doing things. Atleast we really know what new truck makes and how its built since it bought as is. I guess this is why he thinks new truck can go 200 mph haha

My builder has a dyno which he runs cars 1/4 which is apparently quite accurate, I tried it on my truck and blew the clutch out, after 2nd gear. So my 1/4 mile on his dyno was only a couple hundred feet..

The time slip produced is from the real deal.. slip is posted look it up look it over what ever ya gotta do is all good..

and no one said I think my new truck will do 200mph.. We said we plan on going to the texas mile and shooting for the 200mph goal... Its a tough one to break into but we are going to try. Record as it stands is 199.7 or something for a truck and he runs 1100rwhp or so and had no traction all the way down the track.. The new truck should be putting down some pretty good power by the time we get there, substantially more than its putting down now. so we'll see what she will do...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back