New NA Record,, Sorry Trainman

??? Besides i really don't like the idea of beating up my truck but thats just me.

I don't understand what you mean ?

please explain to me. I don't trash my truck, I drive it. had it for almost 3 years now and no problems, besides normal wear and tear.

I have fun once in a while not every single day out racing people.

I don't understand what you mean ?

please explain to me. I don't trash my truck, I drive it. had it for almost 3 years now and no problems, besides normal wear and tear.

I have fun once in a while not every single day out racing people.

Racing is hard on shit and thats just the way it is. I'm not saying you go there once and your motor is going to blow but its still taking life out of it. But dude its your truck your money and time do with what you want you know I'm not going to stand here and judge what you do with your cash or truck. Besides I know I will be going to the track I just don't feel comfortable driving a stick yet.

i drive the dog shit outta mine... when i'm in "track mode" i assume every run is her last...

yet here i sit with 105k miles... worst thing that happened was a blown header gasket...

though... i do need a trans, now;) but still no real issues with that until about 97k...

so.... beat on her:D :D :D

Racing is hard on shit and thats just the way it is. I'm not saying you go there once and your motor is going to blow but its still taking life out of it. But dude its your truck your money and time do with what you want you know I'm not going to stand here and judge what you do with your cash or truck. Besides I know I will be going to the track I just don't feel comfortable driving a stick yet.

Ok I see how you feel.

but it's a viper engine from a racing sports car, built for speed.

driving a car like a grandma is not good to do all the time also, but running through gears, having fun won't hurt the truck. look at poolguy, 100K on his truck still running nitrous LOL crazy bastard :D

Or dan, with what he does to his truck with hauling alot and racing.

alot of track time will tear apart your clutch from launching feathering the clutch.

Plus it's a sport truck, the fastest U.S sports truck, gotta open it up a bit.

oh, and for the record... i still have the ORIGINAL clutch from the truck in the garage... probably 10k miles left in it, too...

i put the new one in at 95k;)

oh, and poolboy doesn't have 100k yet... he is not the elite... yet:D :D

i drive the dog shit outta mine... when i'm in "track mode" i assume every run is her last...

yet here i sit with 105k miles... worst thing that happened was a blown header gasket...

though... i do need a trans, now;) but still no real issues with that until about 97k...

I agree with Viperhauler, 99k on mine with over 200 passes and at least 100 on spray. I never understood buying it and not driving it like it was designed, and no, I don't have a lot of money to blow either.

oh, and for the record... i still have the ORIGINAL clutch from the truck in the garage... probably 10k miles left in it, too...

i put the new one in at 95k;)

oh, and poolboy doesn't have 100k yet... he is not the elite... yet:D :D

before I did the whole clutch upgrade, I had about maybe few thousand miles on it, could of made 45xxx.

I think the other owner could not drive a stick very well.

The way I look at it is anything you break you can also fix....if I blow mine up ill just park it till I fix it

I agree with Viperhauler, 99k on mine with over 200 passes and at least 100 on spray. I never understood buying it and not driving it like it was designed, and no, I don't have a lot of money to blow either.

what size shot do you run bro ?

I seen a nice sneaky ZEX kit today I was thinking about buying, was only a 50 shot, but hey why not.

I'm gonna set that fastest 11 second run in a 100k plus truck, let's see somebody break that.Lol:p

running through gears, having fun
gotta open it up a bit.

Trust me I do :). Its hard not to bark second every time I shift into it :D. But this is my first car/truck I have bought 100% on my own, first stick, and I'm the type to keep a car or truck forever just the way I was raised. I've only had this thing since June and have only put about 500 miles on it, including a highway run to OC (which was the last time it was out about three weeks ago).

The way I look at it is anything you break you can also fix....if I blow mine up ill just park it till I fix it

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

hear that. I'm looking into a engine to be built right now, after thats done, it's mad spray on the truck intill she blows up :D:D:D

what size shot do you run bro ?

I seen a nice sneaky ZEX kit today I was thinking about buying, was only a 50 shot, but hey why not.

150 shot, thought of upping it and try for a low eleven but I have a lot of miles.

Trust me I do :). Its hard not to bark second every time I shift into it :D. But this is my first car/truck I have bought 100% on my own, first stick, and I'm the type to keep a car or truck forever just the way I was raised. I've only had this thing since June and have only put about 500 miles on it, including a highway run to OC (which was the last time it was out about three weeks ago).

I understand man, I'm not busting your balls.

trust me, my friends how they race their cars, I would never do. they tear everything up. I'm the same way, I want my truck looking nice too & running nice.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

hear that. I'm looking into a engine to be built right now, after thats done, it's mad spray on the truck intill she blows up :D:D:D

My goal eventually is 11's on the motor 10's on spray, one of these days anyway

150 shot, thought of upping it and try for a low eleven but I have a lot of miles.

thats alot of runs with a 150 shot LOL well goes to show she can take it.

my friend ran his foxbody with a 150, untill he took it to full race mode, then he did a few 150/150 2 stage runs :D

blew rods out the oilpan, but his race motor was built and waiting for him, that was a stock 302 with about the same, over 100 passes on it. LOL

thats alot of runs with a 150 shot LOL well goes to show she can take it.

my friend ran his foxbody with a 150, untill he took it to full race mode, then he did a few 150/150 2 stage runs :D

blew rods out the oilpan, but his race motor was built and waiting for him, that was a stock 302 with about the same, over 100 passes on it. LOL

Depend a lot of how/when you spray. If you are at WOT in the power band not as bad as right when you leave from a dead stop like at the track.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back