New NA Record,, Sorry Trainman

First off talk what u know. It's an '06 QC, which is based on the heavier 2500 chassis. WHat's ur boy got? So how stupid do you sound? I ran .7 slower than you, I have over 100hp less than you, and I only make that power at high RPM (unlike you supposedly), got about 600lbs on you and again only .7 slower. But u know what, I got my run on video and I got a complete time slip to prove it. Search this site and you'll find both.
200+hp on a paxton running 7lbs? WHat fantasy world do you live in? I wish.
I may be a "Superstar that likes to talk to shit", but again, I also back it up. You haven't backed up shit. Nor do I think you will. So, I think Jerry's N/A record is safe for now.

Damn, son! Did you at least strap on a jimmy before u fucked his shit up?

Damn, son! Did you at least strap on a jimmy before u fucked his shit up?

Nah baby, I like it raw. Stop ur shit, before u get me banned from here to. I dont want to be left with only the SRT10Forum. I'd have to sell my truck.

What was the name of the shop that did all this work, lost in all the shit talking, I forgot to ask. I'm looking to forge my engine, was gonna take it to somebody local but fuck, I can ship it anywhere for those kind of hp numbers.

I'm being serious, I love to race, if I can get my trucks in the 10's even better, feel free to pm me SRT10 VENOMPUSS.

Current record debate aside, 1.5 h.p. per cubic inch (N.A.) with the right choice of parts is quite possible even with an older engine design like the Gen III Dodge Viper.
These days, 1.3 to 1.4 h.p./cu. inch is coming from completely stock N.A. engines that are smog compliant and can run on Regular fuel.

So for an investment in the 15K+ range toward a N.A. Viper engine, you SHOULD expect power in the 1.5 h.p./cu. inch area.
Unfortunately, it doesn't always happen...

Ronnie

Last edited:
Current record debate aside, 1.5 h.p. per cubic inch (N.A.) with the right choice of parts is quite possible even with an older engine design like the Dodge Viper.
These days, 1.3 to 1.4 h.p./cu. inch is coming from completely stock N.A. engines that are smog compliant and can run on Regular fuel.

So for an investment in the 15K+ range toward a N.A. Viper engine, you SHOULD expect power in the 1.5 h.p./cu. inch area.
Unfortunately, it doesn't always happen...

Ronnie

Exactly what i've been trying to tell these knuckleheads!!!!!!:drool::D:stupido3:

Yup, that's what he's claiming. And a stock tune, on top of that.

Looks like you need to learn how to read, along with how to drive you dumbass..

700 crank... time to graduate back to gr 2 reading class.. and i backed my shit up just fine, time slips .. and next ill get a video.. i could care less what you believe but i can tell you this much, your truck runs like shit for having a paxton and all the shit you have on it... or wait you cant drive worth a shit...

700 rwhp on just motor ?????

not mine im 700 crank,

But they are building a 1000hp NA motor now for one of there viper customers, which is about 850rwhp.. its an all out billet best but yes 700 even 850rwhp is possible NA.. ya just have to pay to play...

Are you going to post up a full time slip ? Not a cropped image ? Spec's of ur build - and pic's of a gen 4 in the engine bay, what are you making to the rear wheels ?

11.5 on stock tires ? With a full weight truck ? And no nos ?

What's the CID ? And what did u do in ur. Build to gain the extra power - my 540 ci fully. Built on nos - made 702 rwhp and 11.22 in the 1/4 on juice and that took 5 runs and a well prep'd track with slicks

And you said ur running a stock shifter ?? I could be wrong don't want to go back and read thu all thr bullshit

700 crank... time to graduate back to gr 2 reading class.. and i backed my shit up just fine, time slips .. and next ill get a video.. i could care less what you believe but i can tell you this much, your truck runs like shit for having a paxton and all the shit you have on it... or wait you cant drive worth a shit...

The more u flap ur vag lips, the more u show that u know shit about performance. I have bolt-ons and a stock paxton. Oooooooooh. Stock, it's a 14+sec truck. The paxton only gives it about 150 hp and the bolt-ons, another 30-40hp realistically. It takes a lot of power to get a 6000+ lb truck to shave off 2 seconds. But u wouldn't know that, since you've only been down the track 3 times in ur truck. But yet ur good enough to run an 11.5 on street tires. And I gaurantee you that i've spent less than a third of what u spent. Dude, ur dumb ass probably put 15-20k in to that Gen IV swap. Lol!!! Ur an idiot.

not mine im 700 crank,

But they are building a 1000hp NA motor now for one of there viper customers, which is about 850rwhp.. its an all out billet best but yes 700 even 850rwhp is possible NA.. ya just have to pay to play...

I just wondering on what u built ..... I have paid to play ..... I'm going to be building another engine soon well tony will be

LOoking to gain everything I can

I just wondering on what u built ..... I have paid to play ..... I'm going to be building another engine soon well tony will be

LOoking to gain everything I can

I've asked him a few time what the specs are and where the work was done but havent got an answer yet. If the gen 4 upgrades can really do what he claims then it might just be the way to go, gen 4 heads are cheap enough on eBay.

yep so you have Paxton, JTSVP 2400 Stall Converter, Snow Meth kit, Twin Walbro in-tank fuel pumps. Racetronix 65lb injectors, Mopar catback, JMB catless mids, SCT by Torrie at Unleashed Tuning, BBK TB, GM solenoid, Caltracs, Belltech shackles and it cost you less than a 1/3rd so 4k..

shit where did you order your parts, because at that rate i will purchase them and resell them for a decent profit.. I guess you have to go back to grade 3 math class to figure out what 1/3rd means...

And like I said a stock qc full weight street tires, exhaust and 75no2 runs with in .2 of your piece of shit with slicks caltracks etc etc .. lol a true sign of a moron behind the wheel.. can hardly edge out a stock pick up truck with a 75hp boost.. bwhgahahahaha yea and im the loser who cant drive..

Youve been to the track what 100x and that all you can still run wow you are definitely a professional driver bwwhahahhha.. dude your such a loser.. id love to see you in person some day.. and see what a loser you are...

And again you really need to get back to Gr2 reading class. Ive been to a track 3 x.. not down a track 3x... 2 out of the 3x at the track were private rentals with fewer than 15 cars.. so you can run your brains out.. but yes again i hear gr 2 calling your name...

and yes i am certainly an idiot puting my " 15-20k" in my build when i can out run your supercharged ass lol.. and i never have to worry about lower end problems from the boost yep ohh so stupid lol... Talkign to you is like talking to a L driver lol.. ya talk a ton of smack and cant drive your Supercharged pos.. and try to claim that the supercharger is no advantage bwhahahaha.. dude you really need to wake up and smell the roses...

ps next time im in FL ill send ya a msg and come on over and talk some smack to my face lol..

Sorry, I went back and read ur post. Yeah, you mad 692 crank. So you're figuring 18% drivetrain loss. That puts you around 608 wheel. Like I said, the more you post the more you show how clueless you are. You'd have to be in the 680-700 hp range to run the times that u claim, when u take into consideration the wight of the truck. ANd that would be with traction. Not street tires. And again, if my pig ran only .7 slower than your "Top Fuel" truck.....Who's truck runs like shit? Haha, that's what I thought. Keep posting. You make this easy.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back